Who is Joji?
George Kusunoki, aka Joji, was born on 18th September. Joji is his stage name; he is also famous for his online names Filthy Frank and Pink Guy. He is a famous musician, composer, record producer, writer, and his prior Internet identity YouTuber and humorist was also appreciated by people.
Miller’s start as an entertainer began on his now-defunct YouTube channel, TVFilthyFrank, which consisted of rap songs, rants, extreme challenges, ukulele performances, and a bizarre show with the main characters played by Miller, including the titular character of Filthy Frank.
|Name||George Kusunoki/ Joji|
|Born||18th September 1992|
|Ethnicity||Australian and Japanese|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$1.7 million|
What is Joji famous for?
- Joji started his career as an entertainer through his three most engaging youtube channels, which are now defunct. YouTube channels: TooDamnFilthy, TVFilthyFrank, DizastaMusic. They comprised hip-hop music, swearing, rants, radical challenges, ukulele performances, and a panic comedy show named The Filthy Frank Show, with a maximum of the major characters enacted by Miller, the minor character of Filthy Frank.
- Miller was always passionate about music. He had asserted the will to emerge as a music composer before he began his YouTube channel. He had a keen interest in building songs, and so he made a YouTube channel with the sole pulse of promoting his songs through this platform. He expressed his love for music in several conference meetings with many media and journals and composed normal songs. But life had different plans for him; his YouTube channel got a lot of attention and appreciation, so he thought, why not roll with this.
- Miller’s song in Pink Guy is always humorous, living valid to his YouTube channel’s theme. He made his debut from Pink Season.
Where is Joji from?
- He was born in the region of Japan, Osaka. He is of mixed ethnicity as his father was an Australian and his mother was Japanese. Both his parents moved to Japan for work. After that, the Miller family shifted to the United States.
- Joji’s parents passed away when he was 8. His uncle took care of him. However, there is no track to anything related to his parents and siblings. Many claims that Miller has claimed all this to protect his family from the trolls and bullies because of his career.
Who is Joji dating?
- In his private life, he has been romantically tied to model and public identity Lily May Mac. The two were spotted and pictured together. However, Joji believes in keeping his private life very private. They have never responded to the ongoing rumours about him dating Lily May Mac. He lives in Brooklyn, though he repeatedly flies to Los Angeles for a chore and has a home.
How much is the net worth of Joji?
- Joji, who is a well-known Japanese singer, composer, rapper, and former YouTuber, has an approx net worth of $8 million.
- He is a Japanese artist – musician, comedian, composer, and an ex YouTuber.
- He was born on 18th September 1992.
- He had a mixed ethnicity – Australian and Japanese.
- He is not vocal about his personal life – including his parents, siblings, and girlfriend.