Who is Jim Jones?
Joseph Guillermo Jones II was born on 15th July 1976 in The Bronx borough of New York City, as one of the three children of Nancy Jones and Joseph Guillermo Jones I. His mother is originally from Aruba, whereas his late father was a Puerto Rican.
Primarily raised by his grandmother as a young boy, Jones had a turbulent childhood. He once stole from a local store and, as a result, was expelled from his school. He grew up together with the other two original members of The Diplomats, Cam’ron and Freekey Zekey.
Jim Jones is also a distinguished chorus video director under the alias- CAPO, having organized tapes for artists involving Cam’ron.
|Born||15th July 1976|
|Profession||Rapper, Musician, video editor, and song composer.|
|Father||Joseph Guillermo Jones|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand|
|profile||Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook|
What did Jim do before getting the fame?
- Jim Jones lived in The Bronx city of New York City and was put forward in Harlem. His mama, Nancy, is Aruban, while his dead dad, Joseph Guillermo Jones, was Puerto Rican. Jim Jones was lifted primarily by his maternal grandparents.
- In an article for Fader journal, he asserted that his mum would permit him to drive the caravan from their home. Jones insisted he would live at a shop a hurdle from the congregation he listened and would take off and chill with the holder; when the holder departed, Jones confessed he grabbed all the cash in the file and the sweet and would peddle it in school for which he was expelled.
- Jim Jones was raised mainly by his maternal grandmother. He attended Catholic school but later began skipping church to loiter and play hooky at the train station. In Jim Jones’ The Come Up DVD, Vol. 19, he tells his story about growing up with fellow rapper Freekey Zekey.
- Also, read about Nikki Sixx.
What made him famous?
- From 2006 to 2008, Jones broadcasted a combined record with his rap faction-ByrdGang, named- M.O.B.: The Album, which ranked among the top 29 on the Billboard 200, swapping 16,000 the early week in shops and ultimately swapping around 65,000 battalions. He is what he is today because of the superb videos and music composition. He, along with his team, made sure no stone was left unturned to be the best. Many times his videos were put up on the billboards of Us.
- Jim Jones began his solo career with ‘On My Way to Church’ in August 2004. It contained 21 tracks and reached the fourth spot on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart. It was followed by two of his most successful studio albums: ‘Harlem: Diary of a Summer’ and ‘Hustler’s P.O.M.E. (Product of My Environment)’.
Where was he born?
- Jim Jones lived in The Bronx city of New York City and was put forward in Harlem. His mama, Nancy, is Aruban. On the other hand, his dead dad, Joseph Jones, was Puerto Rican. He was born on 15th July 1976. He is closer to his maternal grandparents than any others.
Who is he dating?
- Jim and Lampkin are engaged with each other after dating each other for almost 7 years.
- When Jim and Chrissy initially enrolled in the pageant, they were already dating each other for over six years. She helped him while he laboured on his song and stood in the bleachers applauding him.
- Jim Jones’s net worth is calculated at around $500 thousand.
- He is a well-known rapper, musician, and composer.
- His actual name is Joseph Guillermo Jones II.
- His net worth is over $500 thousand.
- He is committed to his long-time ladylove- Chrissy Lampkin.