Jesse Lee Peterson is a distinguished radio host, political commentator, author, and politician in America. He is the host of the Jesse Lee Peterson radio show.
Who is Jesse Lee Peterson?
Jesse Lee Peterson is a popular name in American radio, politics, business, and literature. He possesses the profession of a radio host, commentator, politician, and author. Throughout his career, Peterson has considered himself a civil rights leader who has been involved in major political reforms like the far-right movement in the USA. As a politician, he represents the Republican party and highly criticizes the Democratic party. The personality is the host of the Jesse Lee Peterson radio show. Moreover, he is the host of the Youtube channel The Fallen State.
He is the founder of The Brotherhood Organization of a New Destiny. He has penned down several books, including From Rage to Responsibility: Black Conservative Jesse Lee Peterson and America Today, SCAM: How the Black Leadership Exploits Black America, The Seven Guaranteed Steps to Spiritual, Family and Financial Success, and The ANTIDOTE: Healing America from the Poison of Hate, Blame and Victimhood. Due to his statements and political views, the radio host was critically acclaimed. His self-titled Youtube channel has 322K subscribers, and The Fallen State has 311K subscribers. Peterson is active on all the major social media platforms where he shares his opinion.
|Birth Name||Jesse Lee Peterson|
|Birth Date||May 22, 1949 (Age 72)|
|Birth Place||Midway, Alabama, USA|
|High School||Edison High School|
|College||Los Angeles City College|
|Profession||Radio host, commentator, politician, pastor, and author|
|Active Years||The 1990s- Present|
|Height||6 feet 0 inch|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$200 Thousand|
What does Jesse Lee Peterson do?
- He is a popular radio host, commentator, politician, and author. He left college in his second year and started a cleaning service. Soon after that, Peterson founded the foundation named Brotherhood Organization of a New Destiny. It is a non-government organization based in Los Angeles. The firm provides a helping hand to people who are suffering from personal problems. The non-profit foundation organizes weekly church services separately for men and women.
- It supports humanity as well as tries to revive it within people. As a politician, Peterson earlier joined the Democratic party, but later, he moved to the Republicans. He has been associated with the chief civil rights reforms in the USA. The commentator later joined a radio podcast named the Jesse Lee Peterson show. He created a self-named Youtube channel in 2009 where he uploaded podcasts and news commentary. Peterson is also a pastor and a religious believer.
- As a writer, he wrote the book From Rage to Responsibility alongside Brad Stetson in 2000. His next book, Scam: How the Black Leadership Exploits Black America, was released in 2003. Peterson penned down his next, The Seven Guaranteed Steps to Spiritual, Family, and Financial Success, in 2007. His last book, The Antidote, came out in 2015.
Who are Jesse Lee Peterson’s parents?
There is not any information about Jesse Lee Peterson’s parents. He was brought up by his mother and stepfather. Peterson reportedly left the house when he was just 18.
Is Jesse Lee Peterson in a relationship?
Jesse Lee Peterson has not married yet and is possibly single. According to the sources, he got engaged twice in the past but never got married. He has a child.
What is Jesse Lee Peterson’s income?
Jesse Lee Peterson’s net worth is $200 thousand.
- Jesse Lee Peterson is a pastor.
- He is the founder of BOND.
- Peterson’s weight is 88 Kg.
View this post on Instagram