Jen Psaki- the United States Advisor
Jennifer Rene Psaki or Jen Psaki is a political advisor in the United States who is serving as the White House press secretary. She had been a part of the Barack Obama administration as well serving as the White House deputy press secretary in 2009.
Who is Jen Psaki?
Born on December 1, 1978, Psaki is an American political advisor and had been in the political field since 2001. In 2004, she became the deputy press secretary for the presidential campaign of John Kerry. Psaki worked as the communication director to the United States representative Joseph Cowley. She had been the regional press secretary for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee as well.
Under the Obama rule in 2011, Psaki had been promoted to become the senior vice president and MD at the office of public relations in the Global Strategy Group at Washington D.C. In February 2013, she got the position of spokesperson for the United States Department of State. In 2017, Psaki started working as a political commentator on CNN. People follow her on Instagram and Twitter and she regularly shares her thoughts on her account.
|Birth Name||Jennifer Rene Psaki|
|Born||December 1, 1978 (age 42)|
|Country||Stamford, Connecticut, United States|
|Height||5 ft 5 inch or 164 cm|
|Weight||130 lbs or 59 kg|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|High School||Greenwich High School|
|College||College of William and Mary|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
What is the success story of Jen Psaki?
- Psaki began her career in 2001 when the Iowa Democrats Tom Harkin and Tom Vilsack organized the re-election campaigns for the US Senate. She got the position of deputy press secretary during the 2004 John Kerry presidential campaign. After having a successful journey, during the 2008 presidential campaign of Barack Obama, Psaki worked as the traveling press secretary. As soon as Obama became the President of the United States, she got promoted to the position of Deputy Commissions Director in 2009.
- Psaki got promoted in 2011 and became the vice-president as well as the managing director of the public relations firm in Washington D.C. In 2013, she became the spokesperson for the Department of State. In 2017, Psaki started her job as the political commentator of CNN.
- In 2020, Psaki became the White House press secretary for the Joe Biden government. She is continuing with that job.
- Jen Psaki failed to name President Biden’s best foreign policy victory on Tuesday, December 16th, 2021.
What is the physical appearance of Jen Psaki?
- Jen Psaki is a fair-skinned lady with a height of 5 ft 5 inches and a weight of 59 kg. Her shoe size is 7.5.
- Psaki has red shoulder-length hair with charming dark brown eyes. Her body size is 35-25-35.
What is the relationship status of Jen Psaki?
- Jen Psaki is married in 2010 to Gregory Mecher, who used to be the chief of Steve Driehaus’s staff. They have two children, one of them is Genevieve Mecher.
What is the net worth of Jen Psaki?
- According to the current reports, the net worth of Jen Psaki is around $2 million. Psaki has been working in the political field for the past 17 years which also includes her job in the White House. She had been with CNN as a political commentator for a few years. It has contributed greatly to her wealth.
- Jen Psaki is the current 34th White House Press Secretary under Joe Biden.
- She had been working in the US political field for the last 17 years.
- She started her career by working on Tom Harkin’s re-election campaign in 2001.
- Psaki was appointed as the White House Deputy Communications Director for the years 2009-2011.
- Psaki had been the spokesperson of the United States Department of State during Obama’s presidentship.
- Her net worth is $2 million.
View this post on Instagram