Who is Jeffrey Jordan?
Jeffrey Michael Jordan is a prominent basketball player in the United States of America. He is mainly known as the oldest of the basketball Hall of Fame Michael Jordan and his first wife, Juanita Vanoy. The celebrity son could not make it as big as his father, but the spectators respected him equally. Jeffrey Jordan has faced quite a controversial childhood due to his family issues. While growing up, he got less guidance from his father as his parents separated when he was an infant. Yet, the personality built his career and tackled all the hurdles he has overcome throughout his life.
Along with his younger brother Marcus, Jeffrey founded the philanthropist organization Heir Jordan. He is also the co-founder of the consultancy group Jordan Avakian Group. Apart from these, Jordan is the head of the Air Jordan sports brand. As a sports person, he played football and basketball in his childhood but chose basketball while studying in college. In his short career, Jordan was a core player for the University of Illinois and the University of Central Florida men’s basketball team. He retired after playing basketball without even making his debut professionally.
|Birth Name||Jeffrey Michael Jordan|
|Birth Date||November 18, 1988 (Age 32)|
|Birth Place||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
|Other Names||Jeffrey Jordan|
|Parent(s)||Michael Jordan, Juanita Vanoy|
|Sibling(s)||Marcus Jordan, Jasmine M. Jordan|
|High School||Loyola Academy, Wilmette|
|College||The University of Central Florida, University of Illinois|
|Profession||Basketball player, philanthropist, businessman|
|Active Years||2007- Present|
|Height||6 Feet 0.6 Inches|
|Spouse(s)||Radina Aneva (2019- Present)|
|Social Media Handles||Instagram|
|Net worth||$1 Million|
Why is Jeffrey Jordan popular?
- Jeffrey Jordan is prominently known as the oldest son of the legendary basketball player Michael Jordan. Jeffrey is also a basketball player but could not gain fame like his father. Growing up behind the shade of Michael Jordan’s legacy, he also increased his interest in sports. Jeffrey used to play both basketball and football. While attending Loyola Academy, he played for the institution’s basketball team. In 2007, he played three matches for the school telecasted on ESPN. At that time, Jeffrey was selected for All-Catholic League twice. Following his success, the youngster was also selected for the high school All-Star basketball game, Jordan Brand Classic.
- After graduating from high school, the sportsperson joined the University of Illinois and played for the institution. Later, he received an athletic scholarship from the university. He was transferred to the University of Central Florida. After playing till 2012, Jeffrey left the institution and quit playing. He dropped the idea of being a renowned basketball player like his father. Jeffrey co-founded the philanthropist organization Heir Jordan. He runs the foundation alongside his younger brother, Marcus Jordan.
Who are Jeffrey Jordan’s parents?
Jeffrey Jordan is the firstborn of Michael Jordan and his first with Juanita Vanoy. He has two more siblings Marcus Jordan and Jasmine M. Jordan. Jeffrey attended Loyola Academy, the University of Central Florida, and the University of Illinois. He is 6.06 feet tall and weighs around 82 kg. The former basketball player has tattoos on his arms.
What is Jeffrey Jordan’s sexual orientation?
Jeffrey Jordan is straight and has been married to Radina Aneva since 2019. They make a loving couple that is yet to give birth to a child.
What is Jeffrey Jordan’s net worth?
Jeffrey Jordan is a former basketball player who runs his foundation at present. His net worth is $1 million.
- Jeffrey Jordan is 32 years old.
- He is married to Radina Aneva.
- Jordan’s birth sign is Scorpio.
View this post on Instagram