Who is Jeff Garcia wife?
Camella DeCesare is the wife of Jeff Garcia. She is a model as well as a professional wrestler. She made her image with all the hard work required, which paid off.
She carried on with her modelling career working as a glamour figure and became a wrestler who is a feeling of pride.
Camella Decesare was born on July 1, 1982, and is presently 39 years old. She is from Avon Lake, Ohio. She gained fame and success with modelling. She was more renowned after being featured in the magazine “Playboy”.
She completed her high school at Avon Lake High School. She pursued business administration at her university level. She completed her graduate level in the year 2000. There is no such information about her parents and her background.
|Birth Name||Carmel’s DeCesare|
|Born||July 1, 1982|
|Profession||Professional wrestler, Model|
|Country||Avon Lake, Ohio|
|Weight||54kgs (119 lbs)|
|Hair colour||Dark brown|
|High School||Avon Lake High School|
|Net worth||$2 million|
|Works||Featured in Playboy magazine.|
Tv Shows- Girls Next Door, playboy shootout.
What does Jeff Garcia wife do?
- Talking about her profession, she was a model and a wrestler. Her audience loved her after being featured in the magazine Playboy and the title Playmate in 2004.
- Her career was a miracle in itself. One day while watching television, she happened to see a Fox Reality Show,” Who wants to be a playful centrefold?” which centrefold for a contestant.
- She thought of applying for it, and finally, she used it. After being selected, she came to Los Angeles. There she became hesitant to go forward.
- The publisher of Playboy, Hugh Hefner, gave her the invitation to Playboy Mansion.
- He wanted her to reconsider her decision and clarify further what she wanted to do.
- She made up her mind and enrolled in the competition, though she didn’t win the match. Because of her talent and dedication, she was given Playboy Cybergirl Of The Week. Later she was also named Cyber Gin of the month.
- In 2003, she was also honoured as Playboy’s Miss April. She was the first playmate at Play Calendar.
- Along with her modelling work, she was also seen in various tv shows. Some of them were, The Girls Next Door, The Real Housewives of San Diego, Playboy Shootout, etc.
- In 2004, she started her wrestling career with WWE Diva Search Of The Year.
- There were twenty-four competitors with her fighting to win the title. Jeff Garcia’s wife Camella Decesare made it to the final round.
- She became the runner-up; she didn’t win a trophy but won millions of hearts and became a source of inspiration for many people around the globe.
When did Jeff Garcia and Camella Decesare get married?
- Well, their love story is so very iconic in itself. The saying “Where there is a will there’s a way” completely justifies their union.
- They met one another at a party where Jeff spent the night with his fellow teammates. Jeff Garcia got attracted to her just at first sight. His friends suggested he back off, advising him that she wouldn’t be so easy to get along with. However, He was very determined to get his desire fulfilled.
- He made the first move, asked her number but was refused. Still, he didn’t give up his hope.
- Finally, they both got together. After dating for a long time, they married on April 21, 2007. The wedding was held in Sanmartin, California.
- Jeff Garcia and Camella Decesare are blessed with four beautiful children, two daughters and two sons.