Who is Jay Park?
Born on April 25, 1987, Park Jae-beam is also known as Jay Park. He is a famous Korean-American rapper. His work is also acknowledged in singing, songwriting, record producing, dancing and choreography. He is a member of a bad-boy crew. The crew is known as the Art of Movement. It is based in Seattle. He has founded the record labels AOMG and H1ghr Music.
He started his career in the field of dance. He was known for his b-boying skills and enticing presence on stage. “Patti Kim”, a Korean pop singer, once described him as a born artist. He is considered “Scene Stelwart” of Korean R&B. He is often regarded as the face behind the popularity of K-hip hop in South Korea.
He is a member of the breakdancing crew ‘Art of Movement’, performed in South Korea and several other nations across the globe. He first became famous as the band ‘2PM leader,’ a group that released several albums in Korean and Japanese. He later embarked on a solo career. His most popular works include the mini-album ‘Take a Deeper Look’ and the song ‘Demon’.
|Born||April 25, 1987|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
What is Jay Park famous for?
- Park Jae-beom or Jay Park, a Korean-American rapper, renowned singer and songwriter. Along with that, Jay Park is also known for contributing as a record producer, dancer, choreographer, entrepreneur and actor. His legacy started with his first cover on BOB’s “Nothing on you” with lyrics and rap, which reached 20,00,000 views on YouTube in less than 24 hours. Soon after this hit, in July 2010, “Count on Me” was released. Jay’s first mini-album, “Take a Deeper Look”, was released in the early half of 2011.
- In the same year, Park won the KBS Music Bank and was crowned as the winner at the 2011 Golden Disk Awards for Record of The Year. Jay Park also co-starred in a Korean movie, “Mr Idol”. Park’s first full-length album, “New Breed”, was released in February 2012, followed by his first mixtape, “Fresh Air, Breathe it”.
- Park then released his 18-track rap project, “Worldwide” in 2015. After that, in the latter part of 2016, Jay Park’s 4th solo album, “Everything you wanted”, was released in 2016. In August 2017, Park then partnered with Roc Nation, Jay-Z’s entertainment agency. “Ask Bout Me” was released in 2018, marking his first US music capsule.
What is the height and weight of Jay Park?
- The 33-year-old actor and dancer seem to defy age by his looks. He looks particularly young and energetic. It might be his routine dancing that keeps his physique maintained and his body toned.
- The rapper dancer is 5ft 6 inches tall and weighs around 64 kg. He has a comparatively lean figure. Despite being lean, he is really fit and carries his body really good.
- These looks, in addition to his professional ability in the fields of rapping and dance, are what make him popular.
- Also, read about Jean Claude.
- Park does not reveal much about his personal life to the media. But as far as the report suggests, he has never been spotted dating anyone. None of his relationships has come out in the media.
- It is suggested that he has been single all this while.
- According to the reports, either Park is extremely dedicated to his career at the moment, or he is extremely secretive about his love life.
Jay Park Net Worth
- Park has excelled in his field as a rapper, dancer, choreographer, singer and songwriter. He has struggled and reached the top through his hard work and patience. Because of this effort, his net worth is about $10 million at such a young age.
- His net worth is $10 million.
- He is presently single.
- He is referred to as “Scene Stelwart” of Korean R&B.
View this post on Instagram