Details about Jason Weaver
Jason Michael Weaver, famously called J-Weav, is an actor and singer in the United States. He has given many hit albums and shown excellent acting skills. He has a massive group of fan followers on Instagram and Twitter.
Who is Jason Weaver?
Jason Weaver came to this world on July 18, 1979, in Chicago. He is better known by his stage name-J-Weav. He went on to do roles like Marcus Henderson on the sitcom ‘Smart Guy,’ the role of Jerome Turrell on the sitcom ‘Thea’ that came from 1993-1994. He has done the part of early teenage life of Michael Jackson on ‘The Jacksons: An American Dream’ that was released in 1992.
Another work of Jason that brought him fame in 1994 was the young and innocent Simba’s singing voice in the world-famous ‘The Lion King.’ He gave his best shot in 2004 when his solo ‘One Call Away, featured on Chingy hit, was released. It got the second position on the ‘Billboard Hot 100’ list. Jason also played the role of teddy in the movie ATL, released in 2006.
|Birth Name||Jason Michael Weaver|
|Born||July 18, 1979 (Age 42)|
|Country||Illinois, United States|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (180 cm)|
|Weight||75 kg or 165 lbs|
|High School||Thornwood High School|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Albums||The Lion King|
Circle of Life
No Gray Area
What is the success story of Jason Weaver?
- Jason started his career in 1990 with his role on the television series called ‘Brewster Place.’ Soon after, he got a chance in 1992 to play the part of the young teenage life of Michael Jackson in the series ‘The Jacksons: An American Dream.’ He appeared in various sitcoms on television like ‘Thea,’ which came in 1993-1994, and ‘Smart Guy, ‘ released in 1997-1999. He received immense fame and wealth when he gave his voice to the Young Simba’s songs in the legendary movie ‘The Lion King’ in 1994.
- Jason came out with his first album called ‘Love Ambition’ that was released in 1995. Jason did roles from 2002-2004 in ‘Drumline’ and ‘The Ladykillers.’ ‘One Call Away’ became a hit song that came from Jason. He made his different appearance in the ‘Rock Yo Hips’ music video along with ‘MakeUp Bag.’ Jason appeared in the movie ‘He’s Mine Not Yours’ in 2011, where he starred along with many other well-known actors like Wendy Raquel Robinson, Caryn Ward, Clifton Powell, etc.
What is the physical appearance of Jason Weaver?
- Jason Weaver is 5 ft 9 in tall with a bodyweight of 75 kg. He is dark-skinned with black eyes and black hair.
- He has a Goatee-style mustache and has no tattoo on his body.
What is the relationship status of Jason Weaver?
- Jason is married to Myra Weaver. They had been dating for years, and then they tied the knot. They have two children, one of them being Jaylen Zylus.
What is the net worth of Jason Weaver?
- The net worth of Jason is $5 million. He has given many hit performances in acting, but his singing voice in ‘The Lion King’ has brought him good fortune. He has come up with good albums and has appeared in many music videos.
- Jason passed high school and did not attend college.
- Weaver started his acting in the television series ‘Brewster Place.’
- He appeared as Marcus on the series’ Smart Guy’.
- He gave his mesmerizing voice to the young Simba in the Disney movie ‘The Lion King.’
- He had appeared as a young Michael Jackson in the series ‘The Jacksons: An American Dream.’
- He has two sons with his wife, Myra Weaver.
- His net worth is $5 million.
View this post on Instagram