Humaima Malick is a Pakistani actress and model who appears in Pakistani and Bollywood films and serials. She was born on 18 November 1987 in Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan. Malick started her career as a model at the age of fourteen through a Unilever Pakistan campaign. She first walked the ramp for fashion designer Deepak Perwani at the age of fourteen. Malick made her acting debut with the serial Ishq Junoon Deewangi. Malick made her film debut in Shoaib Mansoor’s Bol. In 2012, she appeared in Shehzad Rafique’s Ishq Khuda. In 2014, she made her Bollywood debut with Kunal Deshmukh’s Raja Natwarlal opposite Emraan Hashmi. She then starred in Asad Ul Haq’s Dekh Magar Pyaar Say, alongside Sikander Rizvi.
Humaima Malick has also signed three film contracts with Vidhu Vinod Chopra, Chitthiyan, and Shaan Shahid’s Pakistani film Mission Allahu Akbar. She recently played the role of a movie star in the Pakistani film Arth 2(2017), which had Shaan Shahid as the co-star and director.
Humaima is most talented from her infantile. She was predominantly influential and had an enthusiasm for singing and acting. She had starred in different short plays. She also won several awards for her remarkable acting. She anticipated touching the heights of the sky. Together with these lines, she gave her exceptional endeavours to gain immense fame. Apart from appearing in Lollywood movies, she has also worked for Bollywood films as well.
Her other projects have also fared well at the box office and have established Humaima as a force to be reckoned with in the industry. She is one of the few female actresses of Pakistan who have been bold enough to step into Bollywood and be acknowledged for her prowess as an actress across the border. She has appeared opposite Emraan Hashmi in Raja Natwarlal as Ziya and enchanted the Indian audiences. Her film Dekh Magar Pyar Se opposite Sikander Rizvi fared very well on the box office and added Humaima’s Kitty of successes.
Humaima Malick’s Basic Personal Info
|Born||18 November 1987 (33 Years)|
|Country||Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan|
|Height||5ft 4in ,108 cm,1.08 m|
|Weight||58 kg,119 lbs|
|Net Worth||1 million USD|
|Debut Movie||Pakistani Debut- Bol (2011)|
Bollywood Debut- Raja Natwarlal (2014)
|Debut TV||Mili Ali Ko Mili (2008)|
|School||The City School, Quetta, Pakistan|
|College||Government Girls College, Quetta, Pakistan (Bachelor in Business Management)|
|– Waist||28 inches|
|– Biceps/Hips||34 inches|
|Favourite Food||Pakistani Cuisine|
|Favourite Color||White, Black, Red|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
Hobbies, Likes & Dislikes
View this post on Instagram
- Unilever Pakistan, Sunsilk Shampoo, Tarang Liquid, Lux soap etc.
Controversies & Interesting Facts
- Malick started her career as a model at the age of fourteen through a Unilever Pakistan campaign.
- She is popularly known for her performance in movies like ‘Bol’ and ‘Khuda Ke Liye’.
- She has five siblings- two sisters and three brothers. Her sister Dua Malik is a singer, and her brother Feroze Malik is a VJ for ARY Musik.
- In 2014, She made her Bollywood debut with the movie Raja Natwarlal opposite Emraan Hashmi.
- In 2009, she married a famous Pakistani actor Shamoon Abbasi, but the marriage failed, and the couple ended up with a divorce in 2010.
- She appeared in the movie Legends of the Maula Jatt (2020), which is about to be released by the end of the year.
|Phone Number||Not Share Publicly|
|Mobile Number||Not Share Publicly|
Social Media Profile