Humaima Malick is a Pakistani actress and model who appears in Pakistani and Bollywood films and serials. She was born on 18 November 1987 in Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan. Malick started her career as a model at the age of fourteen, through a Unilever Pakistan campaign. She first walked the ramp for fashion designer Deepak Perwani at the age of fourteen. Malick made her acting debut with the serial Ishq Junoon Deewangi. Malick made her film debut in Shoaib Mansoor’s Bol. In 2012, she appeared in Shehzad Rafique’s Ishq Khuda. In 2014, she made her Bollywood debut with Kunal Deshmukh’s Raja Natwarlal opposite Emraan Hashmi. She then starred in Asad Ul Haq’s Dekh Magar Pyaar Say, alongside Sikander Rizvi.
Humaima Malick has also signed three film contracts with Vidhu Vinod Chopra, one of which is Chitthiyan, and Shaan Shahid’s Pakistani film Mission Allahu Akbar.
She recently played the role of a movie star in the Pakistani film Arth 2(2017) which had Shaan Shahid as the co-star as well as director.
Humaima Malick’s Basic Personal Info
|Born||18 November 1987 (33 Years)|
|Country||Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan|
|Height||5ft 4in ,108 cm,1.08 m|
|Weight||58 kg,119 lbs|
|Net Worth||1 million USD|
|Debut Movie||Pakistani Debut- Bol (2011)|
Bollywood Debut- Raja Natwarlal (2014)
|Debut TV||Mili Ali Ko Mili (2008)|
|School||The City School, Quetta, Pakistan|
|College||Government Girls College, Quetta, Pakistan (Bachelor in Business Management)|
|– Waist||28 inches|
|– Biceps/Hips||34 inches|
|Favorite Food||Pakistani Cuisine|
|Favorite Color||White, Black, Red|
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
Hobbies, Likes & Dislikes
View this post on Instagram
Uniliver Pakistan, Sunsilk Shampoo, Tarang Liquid, Lux soap etc
Controversies & Interesting Facts
- Malick started her career as a model at the age of fourteen, through a Unilever Pakistan campaign.
- She is popularly known for her performance in movies like ‘Bol’ and ‘Khuda Ke Liye’.
- She has five siblings- two sisters and three brothers. Her sister Dua Malik is a singer and brother Feroze Malik is a VJ for ARY Musik.
- In 2014, She made her Bollywood debut with movie Raja Natwarlal opposite Emraan Hashmi.
- In 2009, she married to a famous Pakistani actor Shamoon Abbasi, but the marriage failed and the couple ended up with the divorce in 2010.
- She appeared in the movie Legends of the Maula Jatt (2020) which is about to be released by the end of the year.
|Phone Number||Not Share Publicly|
|Mobile Number||Not Share Publicly|
Social Media Profile