Who is Henry Thomas?
Growing up in a modest San Antonio household, Henry’s journey to stardom began when he portrayed the endearing Elliot in “E.T. The Extra Terrestrial.” This role not only catapulted him to fame but also marked the commencement of his illustrious acting career. With his captivating blue eyes and undeniable talent, Thomas has consistently delivered compelling performances on both the big and small screens.
Beyond his acting accomplishments, Henry Thomas is recognized for his passion for classic literature and his philanthropic commitment to children’s charities. His influence in the entertainment industry endures, leaving an indelible mark on Hollywood and captivating audiences for generations.
Henry Thomas’s Quick Bio
|Born||March 9, 1971|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches (180 cm)|
|Weight||165 lbs (75 kg)|
|Children||Emma Thomas, Liam Thomas|
|Net Worth||$10 million (as of 2021)|
|Body Measurements||Chest: 42 inches, Waist: 32 inches|
|Education||High School Diploma|
|Parents||Robert Thomas and Elizabeth Williams|
|Siblings||Emily Thomas (younger sister)|
|Source of Wealth||Acting|
|Acting Debut||“E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial” (1982)|
|Famous for||Playing Elliott in “E.T.”|
|Awards||Young Artist Award, Saturn Award|
|Filmography||List of notable films|
|Television||List of notable TV shows|
|Hobbies||Playing guitar, painting|
|Interests||Classic literature, astronomy|
|Philanthropy||Supporter of children’s charities|
|Causes Supported||Education, child welfare|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Quotes||“Acting is about empathy.”|
|Fun Facts||Enjoys hiking with his family.|
Henry Thomas’s Career
What is the success story of Henry Thomas?
- Henry Thomas started his acting career very early in life. His role as Elliot in ‘E.T. The Extra Terrestrial’ has been much appreciated and won him awards and various nominations. He even ranked at 24 in the ‘Greatest Kids Stars’ list by VH1.
- Henry also struggled with his acting career after the popularity of his childhood role as Elliot in ‘E.T. The Extra Terrestrial’. However, in a commercial for ‘Xfinity & Sky UK’ that E.T. revisited an adult Elliot and his family.
- From the year 2016, Henry collaborated with filmmaker Mike Flanagan. Under Flanagan’s creation and direction, Henry was seen in movies like ‘Ouija: Origin of Evil’, ‘Doctor Sleep’, and ‘Gerald’s Game’. Henry was also seen in the Netflix horror series ‘The Haunting of Hill House’. Thomas was also seen in ‘Star Girl’ portraying the character of Doctor Mid-Nite.
- In the 1990s, Henry was seen as a musician in the band ‘The Blue Heelers’. Even though no record company had signed the San Antonio band, they managed to produce a music album, ‘Twister’ on their own. His song ‘Truckstop Coffee’ with the band ‘The Blue Heelers’ also featured V2’s soundtrack for ‘Niagara, Niagara’. Thomas continued to write as well as record songs.
- Henry collaborated with Nikki Sudden for the movie ‘Honey Baby’ which featured four of Thomas’ original songs. Under this collaboration, Henry was also planning an album that was shelved after the sudden demise of Nikki in the year 2006.
Henry Thomas’s Personal Information
What is the physical appearance of Henry Thomas?
Henry Thomas is 6 feet and weighs 174.16 lbs, i.e., 79 kgs. Henry has dark green eyes with black hair. Henry’s posture and physique have always been at par with the actors of his age. Henry has ensured to maintain his physical appearance all through the years.
Henry Thomas’s Relationship
What is the relationship status of Henry Thomas?
Henry Thomas was first married to the actress Kelley Hill. In the year 2002, they got divorced, and Henry married Marie Zielke, a German actress, in the year 2004. However, they got divorced in 2007. Henry has a daughter named Hazel with Marie Zielcke. Henry has been married to Annalee Fery since 2009. They have two children and have currently moved to Wilsonville, Oregon.
Henry Thomas’s Net Worth
What is the net worth of Henry Thomas?
Henry Thomas’s net worth in 2021 is evaluated to be 1.5 million dollars USD.
- Henry Thomas started his acting career with ‘E.T. The Extra Terrestrial’.
- Henry won the Young Artist Award for his role as Elliot.
- Henry was a part of a San Antonio band, The Blue Heelers.
- Henry has collaborated with Mike Flanagan and has even appeared in Television series.
View this post on Instagram