The life of Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas is a well-known American actor and musician. He started his career as a child actor when he played the lead role in E.T.’s movie. The Extra Terrestrial’ in 1982. For this movie, Henry even won the Young Artist Award. This lead role even landed him nominations with BAFTA Award, Golden Globe Award, and Saturn Award.
Henry Thomas was born in San Antonio, Texas, on 9th September 1971. His mother, Carolyn L, was a homemaker. At the same time, his father, Henry Jackson Thomas Sr., was a hydraulic machinist.
Henry grew up in a humble household. However, Henry rose to fame as a child actor when he played Elliot’s lead role in the movie ‘E.T. The Extra Terrestrial’. This movie brought him fame and was responsible for starting his acting career.
|Birth Name||Henry Thomas|
|Born||9th September 1971|
|Country||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|Height||6’ or 185 cm|
|Weight||174.16 lbs or 79kgs|
|Eye Color||Dark Green|
|High School||East Central High School|
|Net Worth||1.5 million dollars USD|
Twitter (Not available)
Facebook (Not available)
|Playing Position||Not applicable|
|Works||E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
Ouija: Origin of Evil
The Haunting of Hill House
What is the success story of Henry Thomas?
- Henry Thomas started his acting career very early in life. His role as Elliot in ‘E.T. The Extra Terrestrial’ has been much appreciated and won him awards and various nominations. He even ranked at 24 in the ‘Greatest Kids Stars’ list by VH1.
- Henry also struggled with his acting career after the popularity of his childhood role as Elliot in ‘E.T. The Extra Terrestrial’. However, in a commercial for ‘Xfinity & Sky UK’ that E.T. revisited an adult Elliot and his family.
- From the year 2016, Henry collaborated with filmmaker Mike Flanagan. Under Flanagan’s creation and direction, Henry was seen in movies like ‘Ouija: Origin of Evil’, ‘Doctor Sleep’, and ‘Gerald’s Game’. Henry was also seen in the Netflix horror series ‘The Haunting of Hill House’. Thomas was also seen in ‘Star Girl’ portraying the character of Doctor Mid-Nite.
- In the 1990s, Henry was seen as a musician in the band ‘The Blue Heelers’. Even though no record company had signed the San Antonio band, they managed to produce a music album, ‘Twister’ on their own. His song ‘Truckstop Coffee’ with the band ‘The Blue Heelers’ also featured V2’s soundtrack for ‘Niagara, Niagara’. Thomas continued to write as well as record songs.
- Henry collaborated with Nikki Sudden for the movie ‘Honey Baby’ which featured four of Thomas’ original songs. Under this collaboration, Henry was also planning an album that was shelved after the sudden demise of Nikki in the year 2006.
What is the physical appearance of Henry Thomas?
Henry Thomas is 6 feet and weighs 174.16 lbs, i.e., 79 kgs. Henry has dark green eyes with black hair. Henry’s posture and physique have always been at par with the actors of his age. Henry has ensured to maintain his physical appearance all through the years.
What is the relationship status of Henry Thomas?
Henry Thomas was first married to the actress Kelley Hill. In the year 2002, they got divorced, and Henry married Marie Zielke, a German actress, in the year 2004. However, they got divorced in 2007. Henry has a daughter named Hazel with Marie Zielcke. Henry has been married to Annalee Fery since 2009. They have two children and have currently moved to Wilsonville, Oregon.
What is the net worth of Henry Thomas?
Henry Thomas’s net worth in 2021 is evaluated to be 1.5 million dollars USD.
- Henry Thomas started his acting career with ‘E.T. The Extra Terrestrial’.
- Henry won the Young Artist Award for his role as Elliot.
- Henry was a part of a San Antonio band, The Blue Heelers.
- Henry has collaborated with Mike Flanagan and has even appeared in Television series.
View this post on Instagram