Harald Baldr is a Norwegian travel vlogger who is best-now for his self-titled YouTube channel where he documents his journey of traveling the world. He was born in Oslo, Norway.
When did Harald Baldr start traveling? Baldr started traveling in October 2001 with his student loan money which he was paying till August 2019. According to Baldr, he would save his money by cutting his own hair, partying, and going out less as well as switching to affordable products.
The travel vlogger started documenting his tour from Perth, Australia, then he traveled to Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and New York.
Harald’s video features him interacting with the locals and making a connection with strangers. The way he interacts and connects with different people instantly is what makes his video worth watching.
He also donates his Patreon money to the locals who are in need of money.
Harald Baldr makes an estimated $500k -$600k per year through YouTube ad revenue. He also makes through Patreon donations done by his fans. But he donates the sum of money to the ones he thinks deserves the money.
As of 2020, Harald Baldr’s estimated net worth is rumored at $1 million USD.
- Harald Baldr has 1.59 million subscribers and acquired 239 million views as of October 18, 2020.
- He likes to keep his videos minimalist. Baldr doesn’t heavily edit his videos and mostly uploads without using any effects.
- Baldr is an animal lover. In his videos, we can see Harald giving attention to any animal he meets on his way.
- He uses words like “Progressive” & “Mucho Mucho” which his fans love to hear from him.
- Harald likes to keep away from Social media unless it’s Instagram. He doesn’t promote his social media accounts as other YouTubers do.
- Harald always makes sure to promote local businesses and shops through his videos. After getting exposure, local businesses and shops see a spike in customers and clients.
- He is a fitness freak. Though he eats and drinks a lot in his videos when it comes to fitness Baldr likes to work hard.
- Harald Baldr loves Pork a lot. Fans love to see him saying Pork Oclock (which means it’s time to eat pork) randomly at any time of the day.
Image credit: @heraldobaldieri IG