Hannah Pixie Snowdon (born January 19, 1993) is a popular tattoo artist, social media influencer & and entrepreneur best known for operating a private tattoo studio called Black Stabbath.
She has worked with various brands like Maya Jewelry & Common Ground Tattoo.
Hannah Pixie Snowdon Quick Bio
|Name||Hannah Pixie Snowdon|
|Date of Birth||January 19, 1993|
|Age||27 years old|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Weight||48 Kg (106 lbs )|
|Height||1.61m ( 5′ 3″ )|
Hannah Snowdon was born on 19 January 1993, in Doncaster, Yorkshire, England.
She was interested in arts in her childhood and used to make doodle arts in her free time.
Hannah Snowdon got an education from her hometown school. Her favorite subject in school was English.
She studied clinical psychology because of the influence of her parents who were also working in the medical field.
She loves to study medicine but was not interested in making a career in the medical field.
In an Interview with Sophie Eggleton, She mentioned that she was tired of studying after completing her school education.
Later, she followed her passion and joined art school.
Hannah Pixie Snowdon Career
Hannah found her passion for Tattoos as some of her friends were tattoo artists. As she was always interested in arts, Hannah quickly made up for her mind to become a tattoo artist.
According to an Interview by Brighton Tattoo Convention, Hannah revealed that she had got a job at a small street tattoo shop with the help of her friends.
She used to clean the shop and work at the desk for the tattoo shop. After some months, her friends started their own tattoo studio called Holy Mountain.
She then left the shop and worked for Holy Mountain studio for 2 years. She collected a lot of experience and learned a lot about tattoos there.
Later she dropped out of college to kick start her career as a tattoo artist.
Then, She moved to Sheffield and started her own Tattoo studio called “Black Sabbath”.
Initially, she was doing tattoos for her friends. Later, her unique art style and creativity caught a lot of eyeballs.
She has worked with a lot of celebrities including the members of Bring Me The Horizon which helped her to gain more popularity.
Hannah Snowdon has written two books called ‘The Key Zine’ and ‘The Balance Book ‘ by collaborating with her friend Anastasia Pepsi It.
Her book ‘The Key Zine’ had sold it’s 200 copies in just 1 minute of launch and raised over 6000 euros for a mental health charity. ( source )
Family / Relationship
There is no information available about Hannah Snowdon’s parents. Hannah Snowdon was dating Oliver Sykes from mid-2014 to 2015. She got married to his boyfriend Oliver Sykes in 2015 and later got separated in 2016.
Oliver Sykes and Hannah Snowdon Wedding Party:-
At the moment, she is in a relationship with Guy Le Tatooer.
Movies / TV / Music
Hannah Snowdon has not worked on any movies and TV shows yet. But she was featured into one of the Bring Me The Horizon song called Deathbeds.
In the song, we can hear Hannah’s beautiful voice.
Hannah Pixie Snowdon Networth
Hannah Snowdon’s net worth is estimated at $2 Million.
She also runs her own Shopify store where she sells her artworks and apparel.
Furthermore, she owns a tattoo studio called Black Sabbath which sums up her net worth to whopping $2 million.
Hannah Snowdon has dark brown colored eyes. She is 5 ft 3 inches tall and weighs approximately 48kg.
Her body is covered with beautiful tattoos. She has not done any piercing in her body.
Hannah Snowdon Trivia & Facts
- Hannah Snowdon was featured in a Bring Me The Horizon’s song called Deathbeds. The song was from the 2013 album Sempiternal.
- She has volunteered for a Nepali non-profit humanitarian organization called Raksha Nepal which is fighting ‘Compulsive Prostitution and Sexual exploitation’. (Kudos to her. )
- Hannah loves Dinosaurs and one of her favorite movies is Jurassic Park.
- Hannah has tattooed all the members of Bring Me The Horizon as well as Tom Sykes.
- Hannah loves traveling and uses her memories of the places she visited as an inspiration for her art.
- Hannah is a huge animal Lover and She is a vegan.
- She fell in love with tattoos at the age of 16.
- She has over 750k followers on Instagram.
- Hannah actively uses her social media following to raise awareness of important causes like depression and mental health.
- She describes her art style as black, bold, and ornate.