Hallie Gnatovich (born January 26, 1981.) is an American therapist and a former actress who rose to fame after marrying American TV presenter and paranormal researcher Josh Gates. The couple met on the American paranormal reality TV series “Destination Truth” in 2007. The married life of the couple that belongs to the Hollywood industry has accumulated huge attention since they got married.
Before finding her big break, Hallie worked in various production crews after graduating with a degree in theatre from Oberlin College. She received her first acting breakthrough when she starred in the popular short film ‘Archer House’ in 2007.
Presently, Josh Gate’s wife, Hallie Gnatovich, is an upcoming American therapist. She has her own established counselling firm known as Hallie G. Therapy.
She has worked in season 5 of the TV show ‘Destination truth’ (2007) and the comedy movie ‘Archer House’ (2007). Discover Hallie Gnatovich net worth, height, weight, husband, wiki & full bio.
|Full Name||Hallie Gnatovich|
|Date of Birth||January 26, 1981|
|Age||39 years old|
|Profession||Therapist, Former actress|
|Ethnicity||Caucasian White Russian|
|Height||5 ft 5 in (in feet and inches)|
1.65 m (in meters)
165 cm (in centimetres)
|Weight||51 kg (in kilograms)|
112 lb (in pounds)
- Hallie Gnatovich was born to Rock & Stana Gnatovich in Boston, United States. She was fond of acting from an early age. Gnatovich completed her B.An in Theatre from Oberlin College, Ohio. Currently, she lives in West Hollywood, California.
- Hallie Gnatovich has acted in several TV shows and movies, including her popular works in “Destination Truth” and “Archer House”. Later, she transitioned from acting to marriage and family therapist. She obtained a Masters Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from Alliant International University and has been in practice since 2010.
- Furthermore, She has also established her own counselling firm called G Therapy®. Gnatovich has a passion for helping people get through life issues using her counselling job.
- Her passion for making a difference in the world bore fruit, and her clinic slowly grew successful. She runs her own company today in California and specializes in counselling programs for entertainment industry professionals.
- Hallie Gnatovich is married to Josh Gates, who is an American TV host and paranormal researcher. The couple met on the production set of the 5th season of the TV Series “Destination Truth”.
- Hallie was featured on the 8th episode of the show, and they started dating each other after the collaboration. On 13th September 2014, they got married, and their marriage venue was attended by family & friends.
- The couple has 2 children named Owen Gates (February 12, 2016) and a daughter (2018) whose name is not disclosed yet. Hallie’s parents are Rock Gnatovich (Father) & Stana Gnatovich (Mother).
- Hallie Gnatovich Height & Weight: She is 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65 meters tall and weighs approximately 51 kilograms or 121 pounds. She has dark brown coloured eyes and blonde coloured hair. Her zodiac sign is Aries.
Social Media Profile
View this post on Instagram
- How much is Hallie Gnatovich worth? Hallie is an American therapist and a former actress who has an estimated net worth of USD 1.3 million. She makes his income through her counselling firm called G Therapy®.
- Hallie charges a $175/hour fee for a 50-minute session for her clients. source
- She played the role of Marine in the 2017 short comedy movie Archer House. Moreover, she also appeared on the American paranormal Drama with Josh Gates, whom she would later get married to.
- She got her counselling license in 2012.
- Gnatovich loves helping people to get through tough times with her counselling practice.