Gauri Khan is an Indian film producer and an interior designer. She was born on 8 October 1970 in New Delhi, India. She is also the co-owner of the production house and distribution company Red Chillies Entertainment along with her husband, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan.
Khan has produced several successful films, including Main Hoon Na (2004), Om Shanti Om (2007), My Name Is Khan (2010), Ra.One (2011), Chennai Express (2013), Happy New Year (2014), Dilwale and Raees. She has her interior store in Mumbai named Design Cell.
Gauri Khan coproduced the movie Zero which starred Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma with Colour Yellow Productions. She also co-produced the movie Badla in 2019 with Azure Entertainment. That movie starred Tapsee Pannu and Amitabh Bachann.
Gauri Khan’s Basic Personal Info
|Born||8 October 1970 (50 Years)|
|Profession||Producer, Interior Designer, Costume Designer, Social Worker|
|Height||5ft 3in ,161 cm,1.61 m|
|Weight||57 kg,125 lbs|
|Spouse||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Children||Son- Aryan Khan (12 Nov 1997),|
AbRam Khan (27 May 2013 via surrogacy)
Daughter- Suahana Khan (22 May 2000)
|Net Worth||60 million USD|
|Debut Movie||Main Hoon Na (2004, as a co-produder)|
|Debut TV||MTV India (1990, as a host)|
|School||Loreto Convent School, Delhi|
|College||Lady Sriram College, New Delhi (Bachelor in History)|
|– Waist||27 inches|
|– Biceps/Hips||34 inches|
|Favorite Film||Chak De! India|
|Favorite Destination||UK, Goa|
|Favorite Color||Black and White|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
Hobbies, Likes & Dislikes
|Hobbies||Spending time with her kids|
View this post on Instagram
Controversies & Interesting Facts
- It was reported that the couple went for sex determination test before the birth of their third child.
- Gauri met Shah Rukh Khan when she was 14 years old while Khan was 19 years old.
- She has launched her brand new interior store in Mumbai named Design Cell.
- She is co-owner of Red Chilies Production House.
- She is a Belieber, a hard core fan of Justin Beiber.
- She used to host a weekly Hindi music countdown show, Oye, for MTV India in the 1990s.
- She is the face of the fashion line, Aftershock.
- In 2012, Khan launched her own line of furniture in partnership with Roshan’s home store in Mumbai – The Charcoal Project.
- Khan is known for keeping a low profile and being media shy.
- She appeared on the cover of Vogue in January 2008. The magazine called her the “First Lady of Bollywood”.
- Gauri Khan was one among the 50 most Powerful women in the world by the Fortune magazine in the year 2018.
|Address||MANNAT, Band Stand, Bandra, Mumbai|
|Phone Number||Not Share Publicly|
|Mobile Number||Not Share Publicly|
Social Media Profile