Gabe Kapler’s Wife, Lisa Kapler, is an intuitive health and compassion coach. She was born in California, United States, on October 29, 1975. Get info on Lisa’s worth, her relationship, height, weight, and full bio
Who is Gabe Kapler’s Wife?
Lisa Kapler is Gabe Kapler wife. Her maiden name is Lisa Jansen and Lisa and Gabe got married in 1998. Although they are not in this marriage, they still do have connections. Lisa is now 44 years old, and her birthday is on October 29. Her current residence is in Northern Liberties, Philadelphia. She is an American by birth and was born and raised in California.
Lisa Jansen (former Kapler) studied at the Southern California high school, then she studied Nutrition at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Her academic graph is high, and she works as an integrative health and compassion coach.
Quick Bio Of Gabe Kapler’s Wife
|Birth Name||Lisa Jansen|
|Born||October 29, 1975|
|Profession||Emotional Weight Loss Coach|
Intuitive Health and Compassion Coach
|Country||California, United States|
|High School||Southern California High School|
|College||Institute for Integrative Nutrition.|
|Net Worth||Yet to be discovered.|
|Works||– Emotional Weight Loss Coach|
– Intuitive Health and Compassion Coach
What Does Gabe Kapler’s Wife Do?
- Lisa Jansen, Gabe Kapler’s Wife, is currently the intuitive health and compassion coach and her working area is in California. Earlier she worked as an Emotional Weight Loss expert in Malibu and was very successful.
- As said earlier, she completed her education at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
When did Gabe Kapler and Lisa Jansen get Married?
- Gabe Kapler got married to Lisa Jansen in the year 1998. It lasted almost fourteen years, and they also have two sons named Dane Rio and Chase Ty. Lisa Jansen divorced Gabe Kapler in October 2013. Gabe Kapler met Lisa in their senior year of high school.
- In 2004, the media reported her previous relationship, where she said she was a victim of domestic violence. According to her words, her partner used to torment her and take pleasure from it. She also gave a detailed description of how she was harassed in her relationship. She said that she was continuously abused, and suddenly one day, he kept biting her cheek until it started bleeding.
- In another episode, she was slammed to the lock and was grabbed by the neck so hard that she could not even breathe. Putting up with such harassment, she said she became timid, and her mental health took a toll on her life.
- She also revealed that the harassment reached a point where her partner pointed a gun toward her and abused her, saying, “Are you ready to die?” He not only used her by hurting them but, after a point, also started abusing her by scaring her off about her sister’s and mother’s safety.
- Although her family issued a restraining order against him, that could not stop that person from harassing her. He used various means and tried multiple techniques to harass her. This continued for a fair share of time, and throughout her high school, she had been in this toxic relationship until the end of her high school years, when she met Gabe Kapler.
- At the end of her senior year, Gabe Kapler came to her rescue and helped her through this. She also commented how Gabe had always been there to reassure her. She also said, “I was a disaster at the beginning of our relationship, and he dared to give me a chance.” Lisa and Lisa are now divorced, but they are still in touch. They evenly fund the Gabe Kapler Foundation, created to spread awareness about domestic violence.
- Gabe Kapler and Gabe Kapler’s wife have two sons, and both of them are students and doing well in life.