Fredo (born 6 March 1994) is a British rapper, singer, songwriter, best known for his UK number one single called “Funky Friday” featuring Santan Dave. In Chicago, Illinois, Fredo Santana was born Derrick Coleman on July 4, 1990, into a poverty-stricken black household. His parents did not care about their children and spent most of their time selling and consuming drugs. His father was part of a local gang. He once shared a picture that showed his father holding a gun in one hand while holding Fredo in another.
He is also part of hip hop group Harrow Road Boyz. Born and raised in a poverty-stricken black neighbourhood in Chicago, Fredo ventured into the drug trade very early in his life. He continued trading drugs for a few years before joining hands with his cousin, Chief Keef and embarked into rapping. He began his musical career in 2016. He released his first mixtape, Get Rich or Gets Recalled, in March 2017. The mixtape reached number 77 on the UK list.
Around 2010 and 2011, he would start dropping songs with Chief Keef. He was widely known in the song I don’t like when he was mentioned in the line Fredo in the cut that a scary sight. Fredo would do collaborations with Kendrick Lamar in 2013 and was a respected member of the BDS. In 2014 he got into an altercation with the Migos who scuffle with GBE Capo when he was alone in which he threatened them.
|Full Name||Marvin William Bailey|
|Date of Birth||March 6, 1994|
|Age||26 years old|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Rapper|
- He was born as Marvin William Bailey on March 6, 1994, in London, England, to a mother of English and Moroccan descent and a Bajan father. He grew up in West London and Hertfordshire, surrounded by gang fights, violence, and crime. He spent most of his childhood growing up in West London and Hertfordshire.
- He got an education from a local school in West London. However, he was expelled from school before completing his secondary school education.
- In March 2016, Fredo released his first track called “They Ain’t 100”, and after 3 weeks of the release, he was arrested and prisoned.
- The track managed to get millions of streams and views while he was in Prison.
- Later, the charges were dropped, and with the success of his first single, he released 2 more mixtapes, Get Ric or Get Recalled (2017) and Tables Turn (2018).
- On 1st February 2019, he released his first full-length album, “Third Avenue”. The album was produced by Jb and released through RCA Records, an American record label owned by Sony Music Entertainment.
Here is the Track Listing:
|1.||Survival of the Fittest||2:15|
|5.||Pray for You||2:23|
|8.||All I Ever Wanted||4:28|
|10.||Doing the Most||3:04|
|12.||Love You for That||3:30|
- He is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs approximately 60 kg. He has black coloured hair and eyes.
- His zodiac sign is Gemini, and he is of mixed ethnicity.
- The life of crime was something he wanted to escape at any cost. He had a natural flair for music. After his younger cousin, Chief Keef, ventured into music, Fredo thought music was a sweet escape.
- On February 15, 2020, Fredo welcomed his child through his Instagram post.
- He is a popular British rapper with an estimated net worth of $2 Million (USD).
- He makes his income through his profession as a rapper.
- He has dedicated the “Love You for That” track to his mother, in which he apologized for not being the perfect son.
View this post on Instagram