Who is Fred Armisen?
Fereydun Robert Armisen, better recognized as Fred Armisen, is an actor and comedian in the United States of America. Armisen has also gained eminence as a producer, musician, and author in the latter part of his career. He was a core member of the punk band Trenchmouth. Armisen was one of the essential casts in Saturday Night Live’s sketch comedy. The actor featured in films like Eurotrip, Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo, Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy, Deck the Halls, The Ex, The Promotion, The Rocker, Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny, etc.
For his immense contribution to the entertainment industry, Armisen has received several awards in his career. He was nominated eight times for the distinguished Primetime Emmy Awards. But unfortunately, he could not win one. The entertainer received the Writers Guild of America awards twice for Saturday Night Live in 2017 and Portlandia 2013. He won the Peabody Award in 2012 for Portlandia alongside Carrie Brownstein. Armisen’s comedy album Standup for Drummers was nominated for Grammy Awards in 2019. The artist was nominated thrice for the Behind the Voice Actors Awards, twice for the OFTA Television Award, and once for The Webby Awards.
|Birth Name||Fereydun Robert Armisen,|
|Birth Date||December 4, 1966 (Age 54)|
|Birth Place||Hattiesburg, Mississippi, USA|
|Other Names||Fred Armisen, Army|
|Parent(s)||Hildegardt Mirabal, Fereydun Herbert Armisen|
|High School||Valley Stream Central High School|
|College||School of Visual Arts|
|Profession||Comedian, actor, producer, musician, and author|
|Active Years||1984- Present|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Relationship||Divorced, In a relationship|
|Spouse(s)||Elisabeth Moss (2009–2011)|
Sally Timms (1998–2004)
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$10 million|
What are the career highlights of Fred Armisen?
- Fred Armisen started his career as a musician. He was highly influenced by popular bands like The Clash and Devo. While attending high school, Armisen would play the drums with his friends at local events. His gradual progress in drumming offered him a chance to join the Chicago-based punk band Trenchmouth. The musician was associated with the band’s hit albums and extended plays.
- Snakebite and Kick Your Mind And Make It Move are the two extended plays of Trenchmouth in which Armisen played the drums. Inside the Future, Trenchmouth vs The Light of the Sun, and The Broadcasting System are the influential albums by the band with which the drummer was associated. In 2002, Armisen got an opportunity to join the main cast of the NBC sketch comedy Saturday Night Live. he also featured in Late Night with Conan O’Brien.
- In 2011, the entertainer starred in the IFC sketch comedy Portlandia. In the following year, he worked for the animated sitcom Simpsons. Armisen is also a famous face in American films. He featured in the 2004 adult comedy film Eurotrip. The actor appeared in the comedy Deuce Bigalow in the following year: European Gigolo. In 2015, Armisen was featured in the IFC show Documentary Now!. The series is still running. He is also a part of the series Moonbase 8 on Showtime.
Is Fred Armisen educated?
Fred Armisen is a college dropout from the School of Visual Arts. He attended Valley Stream Central High School. Armisen is a 54 years old actor and comedian. He was born to Hildegardt Mirabal and Fereydun Herbert Armisen.
What is Fred Armisen’s relationship status?
Fred Armisen is in a relationship with the actress Natasha Lyonne. He married twice in his life but unfortunately separated both times. Armisen does not have any kids.
What is the income of Fred Armisen?
Fred Armisen is a successful actor and comedian in America. His net worth is $10 million.
- Fred Armisen is 5.8 feet tall.
- He is in a relationship with Natasha Lyonne.
- He joined the cast of Saturday Night Live in 2002.
View this post on Instagram