Eugenio Derbez is a Mexican actor, comedian, and filmmaker. His film instruction not included broke the box office record and earned more than $100 million. He is the most popular star writer, director-producer of a lot of Spanish films.
Who is Eugenio derbez?
Eugenio Derbez’s full name Eugenio Gonzalez Derbez was born on September 2, 1961. He was born in Mexico City. His mother was a famous actress Silvia Derbez, and his father was publicist Eugenio Gonzalez Salas. His most famous film is “instruction not included,” a super-duper hit at the box office. It became the most successful Spanish film in the U.S and worldwide. He has studied dance, music, and art.
Eugenio lives in Los Angeles with his family. He is the most famous director a writer in the Spanish entertainment industry. He has worked on shows like la familia P luche, XHDRBZ, derbe en cuando and Vecinos.
He has worked in tv shows since 1983. He is a famous face in TV history. Eugenio worked in some Hollywood movies like Jack and Jill, Dora, and the lost city of gold and under the same moon. He has created his own production house, 3pas studios collaborating with famous enterprises like Lionsgate and NBC universal.
|Birth Name||Eugenio derbez|
|Born||September 2, 1962 ( Age 59 )|
|Profession||Comedian, Actor, Director|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.79 m)|
|Weight||76kg or 168 lbs|
|Hair Color||Medium Brown|
|College||Mexico school of Cinematic, Televisa acting school|
|Net Worth||$35 Million|
|Spouse||Victoria Ruffo (1992-1997), Alessandra Rosaldo (2012)|
|Best Known For||Instruction not included, vecinos, le familia p luche, XHRDBZ|
What is the superior success story of Eugenio derbez?
- Eugenio belongs to a show business family. He started acting in elementary school. Theatre work and acting became his main focus after finishing high school. He became a TV regular for various shows and series. Along with the drama, Eugenio started directing in the ’90s and created some of the hit shows.
- Eugenio did Broadway plays like latinologues, among other projects. He has starred in 7 plays and won the best actor in a comedy award for two of them. Derbez has written two comedy books that are best sellers. He is one of the top-most comedians and stars in Mexican humor. He broadcasted Beijing Olympics 2008 and was the voice behind Jim Carrey in yes man.
- Variety awarded him as the number 1 most influential Hispanic male in the world.
- He worked in the film “Sangre de mi Sangre” that won the grand jury prize in 2007. He just finished shooting for Geostorm with director Dean Devlin and voices the role of Rico in the film underdogs.
- Eugenio Derbez, voted the “No. 1 most prominent Hispanic male in the world” by Variety in 2014, may not appear to be the most likely actor to play a high school choirmaster in Gloucester, Massachusetts’ tight-knit, minimally ethnic fishing hamlet. In writer-director Sian Heder’s heartwarming drama “CODA,” an American version of the 2014 French smash “La Famille Bélier,” Derbez embodies the role of tough-love music teacher Bernardo Villalobos (a.k.a. Mr. V.) in a memorable performance.
His enthralling performance as the irascibly wise Mr. V., who prepares aspiring singer and CODA (child of deaf adults) Ruby (Emilia Jones) for an audition at Boston’s prestigious Berklee College of Music, is a significant departure for the actor, who is best known for films like “Instructions Not Included,” “How to Be a Latin Lover,” and the 2018 remake of “Overboard.”
What is the physical appearance of Eugenio derbez?
- Eugenio is 5 feet, 10-inch tall, charismatic man. He has an imposing personality. He often keeps a slightly fuzzy beard. He has brown eyes and medium-length medium brown hair.
What is the relationship status of Eugenio derbez?
- Eugenio was married twice. He dated Silvana prince in the late ’80s, and they both have a son named Vadhir Derbez. He married Mexican actress Victoria Ruffo in 1992. They both have a son Jose Eduardo derbez. They got divorced in 1997. After that, he dated Dalilah Polanco and Gabriela Michel. Michel gave birth to a daughter Aislinn derbez. He then started dating singer Alessandra Rosaldo in 2006. They married in 2012 in a lavish wedding ceremony. They have a daughter together, Aitana.
What is the net worth of Eugenio derbez?
- Eugenio has a total net worth of $35 million. He is a great director, actor, comedian, and producer. He has done some marvelous work. His primary source of income is from the TV shows and film industry. He is a voice artist behind many successful Hollywood movies. Derbez has done TV commercials for Walmart. All these royalty and box office hits are increasing his revenue daily.
- He is a vegetarian.
- He loves manila mangoes.
- His dog’s name is Fiona.
- He started his career at Cachun Cachun Ra Ra.
View this post on Instagram