Esha Gupta is an Indian film actress, model who has established her career in Bollywood film industry. Gupta entered the Femina Miss India contest in 2007, where she placed third and won the Miss India International title, and later represented India at Miss International pageant. In 2012, she made her acting debut with Mahesh Bhatt’s Jannat 2 opposite Emraan Hashmi in the lead role. She gave commercial success with horror film Raaz 3D in 2012, in same year she garnered a lot of praises for her strong performance in Chakravyuh. Later she shared screen space with Akshay Kumar in Rustom (2016) which became a commercial hit.
Esha has also appeard in a music video Main Rahoon Ya Na Rahoon opposite Emraan Hashmi which became poplar overnight and has more than 90 million views on Youtube. She was ranked at 8th position for Times ’50 most desirable Women of 2013. She will be seen in Hera Pheri 3 and Aankhen 2 in coming years.
She also played the main antagonist in the movie Commando 2 (2017) which was belived to be a moderate success on the box office.
She appeared in the movie Total Dhamaal in the year 2019. This movie made around 200 crore or 28 million USD on the box office and was loved by the public. It was one among the highest earning movies of the year 2019. The current managing company of Esha Gupta is TOABH Entertainment.
Esha Gupta’s Basic Personal Info
|Born||28 November 1985( 35 years)|
|Country||New Delhi, India|
|Height||5ft 7in ,172 cm,1.72 m|
|Weight||70 kg,154 lbs|
|Hair Color||Hazel Brown|
|Spouse||Armaan Gujral (Delhi Socialite Feroze-Gujral’s son)|
|Net Worth||1 million USD|
|Debut Movie||Jannat 2 (2012)|
|Debut TV||NAT GEO Super Cars (As a host) (2012)|
|Awards||MaTa Sanam Award for Best Female Debut (Jannat 2)|
|School||Blue Bells International, New Delhi|
|College||Manipal Institute of Communication, Manipal University, Karnataka|
|– Waist||25 inches|
|– Biceps/Hips||34.5 inches|
|Favorite Food||Rajma Chawal, Mishti Doi|
|Favorite Film||Andaz Apna Apna (Bollywood), Troy (Hollywood)|
|Favorite Color||White, Green|
|Favorite Actor||Hrithik Roshan|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Kangana Ranaut, Sonam Kapoor|
Hobbies, Likes & Dislikes
|Hobbies||Watching football, skydiving, reading|
View this post on Instagram
YepME, Garnier, Kohler
Controversies & Interesting Facts
- In Bengaluru mass molestation incident on New Year ‘Eve of 2017, Samajwadi Politician Abu Azmi said that if women wear short dresses and choose to roam on the roads in the night, such incidents aare bound to happen. In reply to his comment, Esha twitted, “The only woman to blame here, and she probably would have blamed herself too, is the woman who unknowingly gave birth to a jerk like #AbuAzmi.”. After that, son of Abu Azmi, Farhan Azmi replied back to her by tweeting, “Esha, woman who gave birth to @abuasiamazmi is my grandma, who is no longer amongst us to defend herself. She was far more dignified than U.”
- During Baadshaho release Esha was brutally slut-shamed for sharing a bold photoshoot on her Instagram account, and she had to disabled the comments section for the next few photos in the series.
- In an interview, Esha admitted that women have trolled her more for bold photo-shoot than men.
- After the topless pose in the Kingfisher colander, Mahesh Bhatt aprocahed her the lead role in Jannat 2 opposite Emraan Hashmi in 2012.
- Esha is often considered as a lookalike of Hollywood actress, due to Esha face resemblance with her.
- She is trained Kathak Dancer and Jazz dancer.
- In January 2017, she was named the Goodwill Ambassador for Touching Little Heart project, providing free 500 heart surgeries for children under 16 years.
- Esha has also appeard in a music video Main Rahoon Ya Na Rahoon opposite Emraan Hashmi which became poplar overnight and has more than 90 million views on Youtube.
- She was nominated for the Most entertaining actor in a thriller film for thr movie Rustom in 2017 by the Big Zee Entertainment Awards.
- 2013: FHM World’s Sexiest 100 Women:#55
- 2013: Times of India’s Hotlist 2012 Most Promising Female Newcomer: No. 5
- 2013: Times of India’s Most Desirable Women of 2012 No. 13 out of 50.
- 2014: Times of India’s Most Desirable Woman of 2013 No. 8 out of 50.
- 2015: Times of India’s Most Desirable Women of 2014 No. 15 out of 50.
|Phone Number||Not Share Publicly|
|Mobile Number||Not Share Publicly|
Social Media Profile