If you are into economics and mathematics, then you must have heard about Eric Weinstein. He is a famous economist and mathematician from America and is widely famous as Principal at Natron Group, a hedge fund situated in New York. He is also one of the researchers at the Mathematical Institute of Oxford University. He also holds a degree of PhD in mathematical physics from the University of Harvard. After introducing and evaluating the term ‘intellectual dark web’, he rose to fame, an important group of heterodox intellectuals.
Weinstein publishes and speaks about several topics: gauge theory, immigration, the market for elite labour, management of financial risk, and incentivizing risk-taking behaviour in scientific disciplines. Three years after completing his B.A. and M.A. at the University of Pennsylvania, Eric Weinstein began a PhD program at Harvard University.
Eric Weinstein is a highly skilled mathematician and an economist as well. He is most famous as a principal at Natron Group, a hedge fund based in New York. He also received the Lady Davis Fellowship at the Racah Institute of Physics, Hebrew University of Jerusalem. In 2001 Eric Weinstein became the head of research at AdKap LLC. Also, he became a consultant-at-large for Capital Market Risk Advisors to analyze transparency problems associated with hedge funds with illiquid exposure.
|Name||Eric Ross Weinstein|
|Born||October 1965 (54 years old)|
|Profession||Economist & Mathematician|
Managing Director, Thiel Capital
|Country||Los Angeles, California, US|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Spouse||Pia N. Malaney|
|Net Worth||$ 100 million|
What is Eric Weinstein famous for?
- Born in 1965 in California, Eric Weinstein is a famous economist and Mathematician of all times. He was interested in mathematics since a very young age. He later joined Harvard University and was awarded BS, MS and a PhD in mathematics and physics.
- He also received the Fellowship at the Hebrew University located in Jerusalem. He received this scholarship in mathematics only. He, along with his biologist brother Bret Weinstein discovered the ‘intellectual dark web. One of his programs, the Geometric Marginalism, was funded by The Institute of Economic Thinking (INET) in 2012.
- Eric is famous for the numerous speeches and papers that he has written on various topics, including the risk-taking aptitude in scientific disciplines and the gauge theory. He is also the grantee at Alfred P.Sloan Foundation in the National Bureau of Economic Research. This project was founded by one of the most famous economists named Richard Freeman.
- Also, read about the famous Fashion Designer Tommy Hilfiger.
What is the height and weight of Eric Weinstein?
- Eric Weinstein is 5 feet 9 inches tall, while his weight is around 70 kg. He has black hair, and the colour of his eyes is also black.
Who is the wife of Eric Weinstein?
- Eric Weinstein is married to an economist from San Francisco named Pia Melany. The name of their son is Zev Weinstein. Zev is also famous for his amazing YouTube channel named ‘Generation Z’.
What is the Net worth of Eric Weinstein?
- 100 million USD is the current net worth of Eric Weinstein. The majority of his wealth comes from Theil Capital since he is the managing director of the enterprise. This is an investment-based business, and thus, he accumulates a lot of wealth from the same.
- Eric Weinstein is the managing director of a hedge fund in New York.
- He is one of the most famous economists and Mathematician of America
- He holds a degree from Harvard University.
- He has been awarded the Lady Davis Fellowship at the Racah Institute of Physics.
View this post on Instagram