Who is Eddie Hall?
Edward Stephen Hall, popularly known as Eddie Hall, is a former British strongman. Eddie Hall won the world’s strongest man competition in 2017.
He is popularly known as Professional Strongman. He is an English strongman and an actor who has won several titles and appeared in numerous TV shows and films. His Instagram account has around 2.3 million followers. He is the recipient of the World’s Strongest Man title in the year 2017. He also received the title of the strongest man in the UK in the year 2011.
The former British Strongman Eddie was born on 15th January 1988 in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire. He is currently 33 years old. Eddie had anxiety problems because he had to sacrifice his dreams of becoming a competitive swimming star. Hall attended Clayton High School, But he was expelled when he was 15.
Eddie is the winner of the 2017 World’s Strongest Man competition, alongside being the only man ever to deadlift 500 kilograms (1,102 lbs). He’s also won the England and UK’s Strongest Man events on multiple occasions, making him one of the greatest strongman athletes ever.
|Born||January 15, 1988 (32 years old)|
|Country||Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, England|
|Children||Son: Maximus Hall|
|Net Worth||$35 million|
What is Eddie Hall famous for?
- Eddie Hall is one of the British Former professional strongmen, Instagram influencer, actor and social media star. He has proved himself as the strongest man of England. He has been the recipient of the UK’s strongest man for six consecutive years.
- He was born in 1988 in Newcastle-under -Lyme and was brought up in a very well-to-do family. He was a competitive swimmer since a young age and also attended Clayton High School. He started with home tutoring after he got expelled at the age of 15.
- He worked as a mechanic in the year 2008. While doing the same, he trained his body like that of a bodybuilder and later entered the Strongman circuit.
- He won the championship in 2010 and successfully won his first-ever championship with just half more points.
- He is married and currently has a son and a daughter. He loves to spend time with his wife, son and daughter and other friends.
- Transformers movie featured him in a cameo role. He was also the subject of a documentary that depicted the struggles of his life and the training that he underwent.
- He finished 4th place in the year 2015 for World’s Strongest Man championship. In 2016, he created a new world record in the deadlift when he could lift 500 kg. However, he passed out the moment he picked that up. He announced his retirement from the championships in the year 2017 due to several health issues.
- Also, Read about Nikki Glaser, the famous comedian.
What is the height and weight of Eddie Hall?
- Being a strongman Eddie Hall has a huge physique. His height is 6 ft 3 in, while his weight is 186 kg.
Who is the wife of Eddie Hall?
- Alexandra Hall is the name of his wife, and they have two kids. The name of his son is Maximus Hall, while the name of his daughter is unknown.
What is the Net worth of Eddie Hall?
- Eddie Hall is currently believed to have a net worth of $35 million. The major form of his revenue is the advertisements and the sponsorships that he does. He also gained stardom after he starred in the movie Transformers.
- He has the world record of lifting the weight of 500 kg
- He has won the Axle Press record for 216 kg.
- He was the recipient of the World’s strongest man in 2017.
View this post on Instagram