The life of Earl Sweatshirt
Тhеbе Neruda Кgоѕіtѕіl, also known as Earl Sweatshirt is a songwriter, rapper and record producer. He had started his professional career with Sly Tendencies, and afterward, he changed to Tyler Creator. He released a mixtape, Earl, as his first album in 2010. After the first release, he had changed his name to Earl Sweatshirt.
Earl Sweatshirt is a viral rapper, songwriter and record producer and his real name is Тhеbе Neruda Кgоѕіtѕіlе. This famous rapper was born on 24th February 1994. He was taken to a family in Chicago, United States. His father’s name is Кеоrареtѕе Кgоѕіtѕіlе, and his mother’s name is Cheryl Harris. His father was a political activist and a poet. Ha had faced his parents’ separation at the age of 8, and he spent his childhood in Los Angeles.
He had completed his education from the UCLA lab school and middle school from Santa Monica. After that, her mom sent him to the boarding school “Coral reef Academy” because of his behavioral issues. When he returned from boarding school, he began raping under SlyTendencies he then became a member of Los Angeles, which was based upon the “Old Future,” which was very famous.
|Birth Name||Тhеbе Neruda Кgоѕіtѕіlе|
|Born||24th February 24 February 1994|
|Profession||Rapper and record producer|
|Country||Santa Monica, California, United Ѕtаtеѕ|
|Height||1.8m Or 5ft 11 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|High School||Santa Monica High School|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Genre||Hip hop, Rap|
I Don’t Like Shit; I Don’t Go Outside(2015)
Some Rap Songs(2028)
Feet of Clay(2019)
What is the success story of Earl Sweatshirt?
- Earl loved singing and rapping in his early days. So he started rapping which he was fifteen years old. After that, he started his career with the name of SlyTendencies. He instigated official rapping in 2008, and he shared his tracks on social media accounts such as Mixtape and Kitchen cutlery. These were the most famous tracks in 2008. After that, he made a group named “Bagpackers” by including three friends.
- A famous rapper named Tyler has noticed the performance of Earl via his shared videos. He gave Earl a chance to join his group “Odd Future. ” Within a brief period, he became famous because of his unique rapping style. He got an opportunity to appear in the magazines such as Billboard, So in, and Fader.
- In 2010, he released his first album named “Earl.” The album was an unimaginable success. This album also appeared in “Best Albums 2010”. After the album’s release, his mother sent him to a boarding school because of behavioral issues. He made his remarkable comeback after returning from boarding school. He released his two new albums online, Oldie, in 2012. He also released the solo song named Chum in 2013. In the same year, he also released an album called “Doris.” It has gone viral these days, and 49000 copies were sold only in its first week of release. In 2015, he again released an album named “I don’t like Shit, I don’t go. Outside”. It also got placed in the iOS store. In 2016, he released his three tracks named “Wind in my sails’, ‘“Skirt Skirt,” and “Bary” in SoundCloud. In the next coming years, it is expected that he will release some new albums.
What is the physical appearance of Earl Sweatshirt?
He was born on 24th February 24, 1994. His height is 1.8 m or 5ft 11 inches tall. He has a fit and weight of 70 kg. His hair color is black and drake brown eyes.
What is the relationship status of Earl Sweatshirt?
He is single. He is enjoying his single, and no news is still available related to dating.
What is the net worth of Earl Sweatshirt?
The total net worth of Earl Sweatshirt is $5 million. He had earned handsome money from his extraordinary talent. This income comes from solos and albums. He has a massive fan base in every social media account.
- He started his career which a name of SlyTendencies
- He has released his first album named “Earl.”
- His first album also appeared in “Best Albums 2010.”
- After releasing his first album, he was sent to a boarding school by his mother because of behavioral issues.
View this post on Instagram