Who is Dorinda Medley?
Dorinda Medley is a socialite as well as an American entrepreneur. She gained fame when she enacted in the reality show named ‘The Real Housewives of New York. Numerous design ventures and clothing ventures have been undertaken by her. The Cashmere company that she owned allowed her to have many celebrity clients such as Joan Collins, Princess Diana and many others.
Along with business, she is also featured in one of the hit reality show ‘Real Housewives of New York City.’ Through this show, she came into the limelight and was recognized by her audiences. Moreover, the money she makes from her work and her charitable works’ career reflects her humble and kind-hearted personality.
Medley did her education from Franklin and Marshall College in Lancaster, and after her graduation, she started working at the Liz Clairborne showroom.
She is famously recognized as the main cast member of Bravo’sreality TV series “The Real Housewives Of New York City. She is also well known for her great links in the industry.
|Born||13 December 1964 (56 years old)|
|Profession||Entrepreneur and Television personality|
|Country||The Berkshires, Sandisfield, Massachusetts, United States|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Spouse||Richard H. Medley (divorced;2005–2011)|
|Net Worth||$25 million|
What is Dorinda Medley famous for?
- Born in Berkshires, Massachusetts, Dorinda is a very famous actress and entrepreneur. After she was done with her graduation, she came to New York. She later opened her own cashmere company after she moved to London. DLC Cashmere helped her to establish her name in the London Society. She moved to London after getting married and gave birth to her daughter with her first husband. She is called Hannah. After getting divorced, she moved back to New York.
- She came across Richard Medley in the year 2005. He was a financer and a doctor. He was the speechwriter for Geraldine Ferraro, the vice-president candidate and was also into power broking. However, Dorinda’s husband Richard died in the year 2011 in an accident. This incident brought her very close to her daughter.
- When married to Richard, Dorinda was actively participating in fundraising and came into contact with several celebrities such as Hillary Clinton, Angelina Jolie, Desmond Tutu, and Brad Pitt.
- Dorinda later met John Mahdessian, her boyfriends and bounced back to her life.
- Read about one of the strongest men on Planet Eddie Hall.
What is the height and weight of Dorinda Medley?
- Dorinda Medley is 1964 born. 13th December is the day she celebrates her birthday every year. She is 56 years old as of today and is quite tall with 1.68m in height. She maintains a good posture and weighs only 58 kg.
Who is the Husband of Dorinda Medley?
- Dorinda Medley was married to Richard Medley. However, he lost her husband in a tragic accident in the year 2011. Hannah is the name of her daughter with her first husband. She then came into a relationship with John Mahdessian.
- However, she currently is a single mother taking care of her daughter as well as her business.
What is the Net worth of Dorinda Medley?
- As of the first month of 2021, Dorinda Medley has a net worth of 25 million USD. She is also a part of several businesses which are majorly oriented with the fashion world. She soared to fame after her appearance on the reality show. However, one of the major sources of her wealth is the DLC Cashmere business that she owns.
- Dorinda is a very famous entrepreneur and socialite.
- She has done several television appearances and also actively participates in charity and fundraising events.
- She owns a Cashmere business and had many celebrity clients for the same.