Why is DJ Paul not revealing his recent work on social media? Know about his insight details of Career, Height, Net Worth and More about his life.
Who is DJ Paul?
A well-known American DJ (Paul Duane Beauregard ) is renowned by his stage alias DJ Paul. He rose to fame in the late 1990s era where his group named Three 6 Mafia collaborated with the rapper Juicy J and Lord Infamous for three albums titled “The Serial Killaz”.
Paul was born on the 12th of January 1977, this 44-year-old man who started his career as a DJ is now one of the top highly rated rappers in the US.
|Birth Name||Paul Duane Beauregard|
|Born||12 January 1977 (age 44 years)|
|Profession||DJ, Rapper, Songwriter, Record Producer, Entrepreneur|
|Country||Memphis, Tennessee, U.S.|
|Height||5′feet 9″ inch (180 cm)|
|Net Worth||$18 Million|
|Profile||Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook|
|Genre||Hip Hop, Crunk|
What is the reason behind the Success Story of DJ Paul?
- He started working at Memphis club “380 Beale” as a DJ in the year 1988. In 1989 paul started his duo “The Serial Killaz” with his brother Lord Infamous where he was making the beats and was working as a producer, which Infamous used to rap over. In 1992, the duo released their first tape, “Portrait of a Serial Killa”.DJ was so dedicated to the work that ultimately, he purchased studio equipment like a turntable, Keyboard and a four-track recorder.
- Paul started to make mixtapes where he only used the original songs sung by him or the local artists or rappers to be a part of that mixtape as it was not only making them popular, but they were getting free promotions.
- In the late 1990s era, he collaborated with Juicy J, and after that, he thought of creating a group and his group was named Three 6 Mafia, in which his brother Lord Infamous was the third member of the group. By this, their group got popular in the late 90s—one song named “When the Smoke Clears ”featured at number 6 on the US Billboard chart.
- Their commercial success started after releasing their albums “Most Known Unknown” and “Da Unbreakables”. They made their valuable mark in 2006 when Dj Paul, Juicy J, Crunchy Black, and Frayser Boy won Oscar for Best Original Song category and the song was “It’s Hard out Here for a Pimp” they created one new style which was called crunk style.
- 2008 was a problematic year as Juicy J and DJ Paul had some major conflicts with Sony’s label, making them pursue solo careers.
- After that, DJ Paul released his solo albums like “The Weigh-In”, and the second album“Scale-A-Ton”, was created under his own music studio, which received a mixed positive review. His last creation was released in 2017 titled “Underground, Volume 17: For da Summa”.
What is the physical appearance of DJ Paul?
- DJ Paul has a significant 5 feet 9-inch height, and he has around 85 kg body weight. His overall personality looks stunning yet classy and stylish.
- Paul’s right arm never grew larger as it was a deformed arm, and he calls that arm “Baby Arms”.The Rapper brothers Paul and Infamous) did not have the music equipment, so the duo used to rent local DJ Just Born’s studio from their pocket money which their father provided. When Paul’s mother was not at home, he would play and scratch records on his mother’s record player.
What is the relationship status of DJ Paul?
- DJ Paul is not dating anyone, and earlier, he got engaged to Majda Baltic, but now they are separated.
What is the Net Worth of DJ Paul?
- Paul’s estimated net worth of the year (2021) was near-about $18 million. He earns through his music collabs or by his business.
- His birthday is on January 12.
- DJ Paul is 44 years old.
- Paul owns a clothing line that opened in 2007, and he sells all the clothing accessories, T-Shirts, hats, and stickers.
- DJ owns a record label studio called Scale-A-Ton and has two real estate companies.
- His late brother gave the Stage name Pooh Sheisty as his childhood name was “Mr Pooh”, and looking at his lifestyle, the word “Sheisty” was invented.
View this post on Instagram