Diana Penty is an Indian model and actress who has appeared in Bollywood films. She was born on 2 November 1985 in Mumbai in a Parsi-Christian family. Completed her education from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai, she started working for Elite Model India from 2005, and made her runway debut at the Indo-Italian Festival for Italian designers.
After working several years in modeling as full time profession, she finally made her acting career debut in Bollywood in Homi’ Adajanai’s commercially successful romantic comedy Cocktail, in 2012, which garnered a lot of critical praises for her performance. After 4 years, in 2016, she appeared in a comedy film Happy Bhaag Jayegi which became commercial hit.
Penty has also featured on many magazine covers such as Voue, Ellen Verve, Femina and so on. She has endorsed global brands like Maybelline, Garnier, Nokia etc. She has been honoured with Grazia Face of the Year 2013.
Daina Penty featured in the prison-based film titled Lucknow Central in 2017. She played the amazing role of an NGO worker in the movie. She appeared in the action movie Parmanu: The story of Pokhran in 2018 where she starred alongside John Abraham. Her role was also reprised alongside Sonakshi Sinha for the movie Happy phir Bhag jayegi which was released the same year.
Diana Penty’s Basic Personal Info
|Born||2 November 1985 (35 years)|
|Country||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Height||5ft 10in ,178 cm,1.78 m|
|Weight||54 kg,113 lbs|
Harsh Sagar (Boyfriend)
|Net Worth||2 million USD|
|Debut Movie||Cocktail (2012)|
|School||St. Agnes High School, Mumbai|
|College||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
|– Waist||26 Inches|
|– Biceps/Hips||33 inches|
|Shoe Size||8.5 US|
|Favorite Food||Chocolates, chicken-curry, rice-dal, maggi|
|Favorite Destination||Italy, Cape Town and Czech Republic|
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Boman Irani, Abhishek Bachchan, AamirKhan|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite Fashion||Manish Malhotra|
Hobbies, Likes & Dislikes
|Hobbies||Workout, reading fiction, travelling and sports autobiographies|
View this post on Instagram
Maybelline, Garnier, Nokia, Forever 21, TRESemmé, Micromax Mobile
Controversies & Interesting Facts
- When Mika Singh made remark at Diana’s surname during promotion of Happy Bhaag Jayegi. She didn’t like it and felt furious, later she responded in an interview, “I don’t find these jokes funny. I don’t even understand how people laugh at such comments.”
- Just like many other celeb, Diana had an ugly twitter war with controversy king KRK-Kamal R Khan, in 2013.
- During her modeling career Penty started to receive film offers, though she believed herself to be too inexperienced, and rejected them to focus on modeling.
- Diana got famous in modeling world at age og 19 with her first modeling assignment in the Indo-Italian Festival.
- Penty was originally slated to make her debut in 2011 with Imtiaz Ali’s Rockstaropposite Ranbir Kapoor, although she rejected the film due to her modeling commitments at the time and was subsequently replaced by Nargis Fakhri.
- She gave audition for the four times in Rome to get her fist debut film Cocktail.
- She signed up for Homi Adajania’s Cocktail at Ali’s suggestion.
- She was nominated for the Best actress award for Parmanu movie in NBT Utsav 2018 awards.
- She also won the GeoSpa Asia Spa awards for the style icon of the year Award in 2018.
|2013||Grazia Face of the Year.|
|2013||Times of India’s Most Desirable Woman of 2012 #25.|
|2013||Times of India’s 10 Most Promising Newcomers 2012-Female #10|
|Phone Number||Not Share Publicly|
|Mobile Number||Not Share Publicly|
Social Media Profile