David Mann is an American stand-up comedian, singer, and stage actor known for his appearance in I Can Do Bad All By Myself and Madea’s Family Reunion.
Who is David Mann?
David Anthony Mann Sr. is a delicate stage actor, gospel singer, and stand-up comedian, famously known as David Mann. He has been a consistent actor in Tyler Perry’s plays. He first appeared in the 1999 play I Can Do Bad All By Myself by Perry and left his mark as a great actor. He then acted in Perry’s Madea’s Family Reunion, Madea’s Class Reunion, Meet the Browns, and What’s Done in the Dark. His portrayal of the character Mr. Brown made it alive, and hence he depicted the role in movies.
He acted in films like Meet the Browns, Madea Goes to Jail, Madea’s Big Happy Family, etc. Mann has also been part of gospel music albums like Whatcha Lookin’ 4, Kirk Franklin & the Family Christmas, and Kirk Franklin.
|Birth Name||David Anthony Mann Sr.|
|Birth Date||August 7, 1966 (Age 65)|
|Birth Place||Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America|
|Other Names||Mr. Brown|
|Profession||Stand up comedian, stage actor, gospel singer|
|Active Years||1992- Present|
|Country||United States of America|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Spouse(s)||Tammela Mann (1988- Present)|
|Children||Tiffany Mann, Porcia Mann, David Mann Jr., La’Tia Mann|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$ 8 million US dollars|
What does David Mann do?
- David Mann is a celebrated theatre personality in America. He is known for his comic character portrayal. He is also a famous standup comedian. Mann started working in a different section but could not progress much. Then he finally met director-actor Tyler Perry, and his life changed. Mann debuted in theatre with the character portrayal of Mr. Brown in Perry’s play I Can Do Bad All By Myself.
- Consequently, he got the chance to replay the same character in Madea’s Family Reunion in 2002, Madea’s Class Reunion in 2003, in the 2007 TV series Tyler Perry’s House of Payne, and What’s Done in the Dark in 2008. He also appeared in the film adaptation of these plays by Perry. Mann’s Meet the Browns film came out in 2008. He then played the role of Mr. Brown in the 2009 film Madea Goes to Jail and in the 2011 film Madea’s Big Happy Family. He then portrayed the character of Hobo Joe in the movie The Ultimate Life in 2013. In 2015, he appeared in the sitcom, Mann & Wife. Consecutively, he appeared in It’s a Mann’s World and The Manns.
- David is still playing the role of Mr. Brown in the sitcom series Tyler Perry’s Assisted Living. He has played the character of Mr. Nezzer in the 2019-2020 series The VeggieTales Show. Mann has also worked on Kirk Franklin’s albums what are you Lookin’ 4, Kirk Franklin & the Family Christmas, and Kirk Franklin and the Family. He is known as the most notable comedian for his contribution to the sector.
What are David Mann’s body measurements?
- David Mann is a 65-year-old comedian. On August 7, 1966, he was born in Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America. He is 5.10 feet tall and weighs around 85 kg. He has black eyes and is bald. His nationality is American, and his ethnicity is black. He has never shared his educational qualifications. His parents’ names are also not known. He is known as Mr. Brown among his fans as he portrayed the character. His birth sign is Leo.
Is David Mann married?
- David Mann is married to Tammela Mann. They got married in the year 1988. Since then, they have appeared together in many TV series. They have four children- Tiffany Mann, Porcia Mann, David Mann Jr., La’Tia Mann.
How much does David Mann earn?
- David Mann has appeared in many plays, movies, and TV series. He is a successful actor. His net worth is $8 million.
- David Mann acted in most of Tyler Perry’s plays.
- He portrayed the character of Mr. Brown.
- Mann is married to Tammela Mann.
View this post on Instagram