David Cross is a well-known actor, director, writer, host, and stand-up comedian. His popular featured shows are Mr. Show and Arrested Development.
Who is David Cross?
David Cross is a popular name in American television as well as films. He has been working in the entertainment industry for almost four decades and has served as an actor, comedian, director, writer, and comedian. His prominent TV appearances include shows like Mr. Show with Bob and David, Oliver Beene, Arrested Development, The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret, The Heart, She Holler, and others. Cross’ popular films include Men in Black, Can’t Stop Dancing, Men in Black II, Kung Fu Panda, It’s a Disaster, The Dark Divide, etc. For his contribution, the actor has been awarded many prestigious recognitions.
In 1993, Cross received the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing in a Variety or Music Program in The Ben Stiller Show. The actor won Best Ensemble Acting in Melvin Goes to Dinner alongside other actors in the 2003 Phoenix Film Festival. In the same year, he received a DVD Exclusive Award. In the following year, Cross was awarded a TV Land Awards for Arrested Development. As a voice artist, the personality won a G-Phoria Awards in 2005. Cross received an Award This! Indie Movie of the Year for The Dark Divide in 2021. His live comedy albums, Shut Up You Fucking Baby! and …America…Great… were nominated for the prestigious Grammy Award for Best Comedy Album but unfortunately could not win it. Cross’ written books are- Laughter for All Ages, Hollywood Said No!, and I Drink for a Reason.
|Birth Name||David Cross|
|Birth Date||April 4, 1964 (Age 57)|
|Birth Place||Roswell, Georgia, USA|
|Parent(s)||Barry Cross, Susi Cross|
|Sibling(s)||Juli Cross, Wendy Cross|
|High School||Northside High School|
|Profession||Actor, director, writer, host, and stand-up comedian|
|Active Years||1981- Present|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Spouse(s)||Amber Tamblyn (2012- Present)|
|Children||Marlow Alice Cross|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$15 Million|
What are the career highlights of David Cross?
- David Cross is a prominent actor, stand-up comedian, writer, and director in America. He started his career as a comedian at the age of 17. Performing in high school events to becoming a celebrated comedian, Cross has come a long way. David performed in Catch a Rising Star in his initial career and formed a comedy group named Cross Comedy. His last comedy shows include Jam, The Pride Is Back, Downfall, A Conversation, etc. In 2002, the comedian’s live comedy album, Shut Up You Fucking Baby! came out.
- His comedy pieces were also telecasted on Comedy Central. As a TV personality, Cross gained fame after featuring in the sketch comedy Mr. Show in 1995. His other notable appearance was in the 2003 sitcom, Arrested Development. The artist was also involved in several podcasts, among which Harmontown, Chapo Trap House, What a Time to Be Alive are prominent. Cross’ other loved TV shows are- Just Shoot Me!, The Drew Carey Show, NewsRadio, Strangers with Candy, Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job, Aqua Teen Hunger Force. The artist has given his voice to popular characters in movies like Kung Fu Panda and its sequels, Megamind, NextGen, and Curious George.
- Mackenzie Davis as a grown-up Kirsten carries the future timeline with a dazzling, flint-hard performance. She can play Hamlet just as well as she can defend herself with a bowie knife. Caitlin FitzGerald as a humiliated movie star, David Cross as an addled director, Lori Petty (remember Tank Girl?) as a motivated composer are among the ensemble cast’s many delights.
Who are David Cross’ parents?
- Barry Cross and Susi Cross are David’s parents. The actor has two siblings named Juli Cross, Wendy Cross. Davis is 5.7 feet tall and weighs around 75 kg. He was born on April 4, 1964, in Roswell, Georgia, USA.
What is David Cross’ relationship status?
- David Cross has been married to Amber Tamblyn since 2012. The couple has a daughter. They named her Marlow Alice Cross.
What is David Cross’ net worth?
- David Cross’ net worth is $15 Million.
- David Cross is 57 years old.
- He attended Emerson College.
- Cross defines him as an atheist.
View this post on Instagram