Daniel Alejandro Sosa is best known as the son of Venezuelan model Shannon De Lima and actor Manuel Sosa. He was born on October 29, 2007, in the United States. Daniel Alejandro Sosa’s father first rose to fame in the late 1990s in the telenovelas Hoy te Vi and Reina de Corazones. At the same time, his mother, Shannon De Lima, gained fame as a pageant competitor. His mother, Shannon, has been featured in “Living & Travelling” magazine. In contrast, his father, Manuel Sosa, is best known for his roles in Mi prima ciela (2007), La Mujer perfecta (2010), and Natalia del Mar (2011). He has a younger half-sister, Sofia, who was born in 2008.
|Full Name||Daniel Sosa|
|Date of Birth||October 29, 2007|
|Age||12 years old|
|Hair Color||Under Review|
|Eye Color||Under Review|
|Weight||55 kg (in kilograms)|
121 lb (in pounds)
|Height||1.75 m (in meters)|
175 cm (in centimetres)
5’9” (in feet and inches)
- Daniel Sosa was born on October 29, 2007. Daniel Alejandro Sosa De Lima is a famous Family Member, and his birthplace is the United States. Daniel is also well known as, Most well known as the son of Venezuelan model Shannon De Lima and actor Manuel Sosa and here at FamousFaceWiki, Daniel trends for being a popular Family Member. He is from the United States, and He is 12 years old as of 2020.
- Daniel sun sign is Scorpio, and his birth flower is Marigold & Cosmos.
- Daniel Sosa is a well-known member of the Family Member club at FamousFaceWiki. He is also listed as a popular celebrity having a zodiac sign of Scorpio.
What is Daniel Alejandro’s net worth?
- He is the son of popular model Shannon De Lima and an actor, Manuel Sosa. He has an estimated net worth of $100k – USD 1 million. Daniel lives a luxurious lifestyle as his parents are popular celebrities.
|Networth in 2019||$100k to $1 Million|
|Networth in 2020||$100k to $1 Million|
|Primary Income Source||Family Member|
- Daniel Sosa stands at the height of 5 ft 9 inches tall and weighs approximately 55 kg. His zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- He was born on October 29, 2007, in the United States. Daniel Alejandro Sosa’s father first rose to fame in the late 1990s in the telenovelas Hoy te Vi and Reina de Corazones. At the same time, his mother, Shannon De Lima, gained fame as a pageant competitor.
- Daniel Alejandro Sosa stands at an average height and moderate weight. He appears to be quite tall in stature if his photos, relative to his surroundings, are anything to go by.
- Daniel Sosa is the son of model Shannon Sosa and actor Manuel Sosa.
- Shannon De Lima has competed in the Miss Earth Venezuela pageant, where she finished as the runner-up. Shannon De Lima served as the inspiration behind Marc Anthony’s Statue of Liberty tattoo. Marc decided upon this design because she “freed him from his past.”
- Manuel Sosa is a Venezuelan actor known for his various telenovelas, born on October 28, 1983, in Caracas, Venezuela, as Manuel Sosa Morales. Manuel Sosa is 36 years old. He celebrates his birthday on October 28 every year.
- Daniel Sosa was born on October 29, 2007
- He is from the United States.
- His father first rose to fame in the late 1990s in the telenovelas Hoy te Vi and Reina de Corazones, while his mother gained fame as a pageant competitor.
- Daniel Alejandro Sosa De Lima is one of the successful Family Member. Daniel has ranked on the list of those famous people who were born on October 29, 2007
- His net worth is $100k to $1 Million.
- He is a well-known Family Member.