Who is Dan Bongino?
Dan Bongino is a far-right American commentator, radio show host, conspiracy theorist, and author. From 1995 to 1999, he served his nation in the New York City Police Department (NYPD), and from 1999 to 2011, he was a secret service agent.
On December 4, 1974, he was born in New York City, U.S. He is 46 years old and supports the Republican Party. He did try to compete in the elections thrice but unfortunately failed in his attempts. During the 2020 election, he encouraged voter fraud charges.
He currently hosts The Dan Bongino Show on Westwood One Radio affiliates and is Unfiltered with Dan Bongino on Fox News.
|Real Name||Daniel John Bongino|
|Nick Name||Dan Bongino|
|Date of Birth||December 4, 1974|
|Age||46 years old|
|Occupation||TV host, politician, commentator, former congressional candidate, podcast host|
|Birthplace||Queens, New York, U.S|
|Country||United States of America|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
1.85 in metres
185 in centimetres
|Education||Archbishop Molloy High School, New York|
Queens College, New York (graduate in psychology)
Pennsylvania State University, U.S (M.B.A)
|Social Media Accounts|
How did Dan Bongino attain success?
- Dan Bongino worked in the NYPD from 1995 to 1999. In 1999, he started working as a special agent in the United States Secret Service.
- In 2002, he joined the ‘James J. Rowley Training Centre’, the law enforcement training academy under the ‘United States Secret Service’ in Beltsville, Maryland, the U.S as a trainer.
- He was in charge of coordinating the President’s tour to Prague and Jakarta. After 2011, he started working as a media professional and an author.
- He is the author of three books, namely ‘Life Inside the Bubble: Why a Top-Ranked Secret Service Agent Walked Away from It All,’ ‘The Fight: A Secret Service Agent’s Inside Account of Security Failings and the Political Machine,’ and ‘Protecting the President: An Inside Account of the Troubled Secret Service in an Era of Evolving Threats.
- He has also written books such as ‘Spygate: The Attempted Sabotage of Donald J. Trump,’ ‘Exonerated: The Failed Takedown of President Donald Trump by the Swamp,’ and ‘Follow the Money: The Shocking Deep State Connections of the Anti-Trump Cabal’.
- He has launched The Dan Bongino Show, where he discusses the political and current issues of the U.S. The show gets streamed on YouTube, Google Podcasts, and SoundCloud. He has also appeared on shows such as ‘Fox & Friends’ and ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ and many more.
What is the physical appearance of Dan Bongino?
- He is 6 feet 1inch tall.
- He has short black hair and his eyes are also black.
- His zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- His hobby is to practice Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- He is one of the most famous public personalities in the U.S and has gained a lot of popularity for his works in various professional fields.
What is the relationship status of Dan Bongino?
- Dan Bongino married Paula Andrea in 2003 after dating for 2 years. The couple has two daughters, namely Isabel and Amelia. The family currently resides in Palm City, Florida.
What is the net worth of Dan Bongino?
- The network of Dan Bongino is approximately $8 million. He is one of the most well-known public figures in the United States of America.
- He was born on December 4, 1974.
- His real name is Daniel John Bongino.
- He is a TV host, Podcast Host, Former politician,
- Commentator, Author, and many more
- He is a supporter of the Republican Party.
- As a police officer and a special agent in the US Secret Service, he has served his country.
- He has written many books on his life as a secret service agent and incidents related to President Donald Trump.
- He is married to Paula Andrea and has two daughters.
- His net worth is $8 million.
View this post on Instagram
People Also Search For Kyle Kulinski and Benny Blanco