Daisy Shah is an Indian model, dancer and actress. She was born on 25 August 1984 in Mumbai, India. She worked as an assistant to choreographer Ganesh Acharya and later started modelling, doing photo shoots and print ads. She made her acting debut as a special appearance guest in the 2010 bilingual action thriller Vandae Maatharam, but her first breakthrough came when she was roped to play the lead role in the 2011 Kannada film Bodyguard. She then appeared opposite Salman Khan in the 2014 Bollywood film Jai Ho. In 2015 acted in a bold role in Hate Story 3.
Daisy shah made her debut in the Gujrati film industry with the movie Gujrati 11 (2019). She also starred in the movie Race 3(2018). She also played the role of Ratan in Ramratan (2019).
Daisy Shah’s Basic Personal Info
|Born||25 August 1984 (36 Years)|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Dancer|
|Country||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Height||5ft 7in ,170cm,1.70 m|
|Weight||60 kg,132 lbs|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Spouse||Peter Haag (Hotelier)|
|Children||Daughter- Arther Jaitly Haag (Born on September 2017)|
Son- Winston Haag, Viraaj Haag (Twin, born on March 2012)
|Net Worth||25 million USD|
|Debut Movie||Hindi- Tere Naam (2003, as a co-dancer)|
Malayalam/Tamil- Vande Maatharam (2010)
|College||Guru Nanak Khalsa College, Mumbai (Bachelor of Arts)|
|Favorite Food||Junk Food|
|Favorite Film||Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan|
Hobbies, Likes & Dislikes
View this post on Instagram
Controversies & Interesting Facts
- She was accused of Murder. Bhojpuri actor Satyendra Singh filed an FIR against her, Ganesh Acharya and Rajniesh Duggal for trying to murder him during the filming of film ‘Soda’.
- She has worked as an assistant to choreographer Ganesh Acharya for 10 years, assisted him in films like “Zameen” and “Khakee”.
- Shah won the Miss Photogenic award in the MS Dombivli contest at a local mall when she was in 10th class.
- She was offered Hazel Keech’s role in Bodyguard but, she refused it.
- The shooting of film “Jai Ho” was delayed because of her weight gain her costumes became too tight.
- Salman Khan paid her 1.5 lakh to remover the excess of fat from her body.
- It was Salman Khan who convinced her to do “Hate Story 3”.
- Her father died in 2007 due to heart attack.
- Daisy Shah has been in rumors for having relationship with Salamn Khan, although both of them have always denied this fact.
|Phone Number||Not Share Publicly|
|Mobile Number||Not Share Publicly|
Social Media Profile