Who Is Countess Vaughn?
Countess Vaughn is widely renowned as a public figure. She is an American actress and a singer too. She starred in many films as well as a part of many television reality shows. She was also a producer. She was renowned after her appearance as Kimberly Ann Parker on Moesha.
Countess Vaughn whose birth name is ‘Countess Danielle Vaughn’, was born on 8th August 1978. She lives in Idabel, Oklahoma, United States.
She had a keen interest in singing and acting right from an early age. She completed her studies with the help of a tutor, and she says she never regrets not going to school or college.
She started acting at a very young age. Her first appearance was in the television series ‘227’. She had four studio albums to her name as well. She has been releasing albums, and there are a few albums lined up to be released. She is active on social media platforms. Her Instagram following is 633k and 18k on Twitter, and she is loved immensely for her talent.
Countess Vaughn Quick Bio
|Birth Name||Countess Danielle Vaughn|
|Born||Aug 8, 1978(43 years)|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Producer|
|High school||Not know (She was educated through tutors)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Genre||R&B, new jack, hip hop( Her music Genres)|
The White Sistas
Countess Vaughn Career
What is the success story of Countess Vaughn?
- Countess Vaughn started acting right from an early age. She had performed from the age of 3, for which she won the junior vocalist championship of “Star Search” in 1988.
- At the age of 10, she made her appearance in the television series ” 227″. Her breakthrough was her role as ‘ Kimberly Ann Parker on Moesha.’
- In the year 1992, she appeared in “Hangin” with “Mr. Cooper.”
- She was also a part of a reality television series called ‘Hollywood Divas.’
- She has also produced the movie” The White Sistas.” As a singer, she sang songs like ” I’ll be there” etc. Her debut album was “Countess.”
- She was honored with several awards. In the year 1989, she was nominated for The Young Artist Award. In 1998, she won NAACP Image for an outstanding supporting role in a comedy series.
- She also received two nominations for the Image Award for her role in ” Moesha.”
Countess Vaughn’s Personal Information
What is the physical relationship of Countess Vaughn?
- Countess Vaughn is 4 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 70kg. She has attractive brown colored eyes and brown hair, which makes her even more gorgeous.
- When she appeared in ” The Doctors,” she suffered from hair loss due to bad reactions from the glue used on wigs that she used for years in her acting career.
- She also has some discoloration on some parts of her body.
Countess Vaughn Relationship
What is the relationship status of Countess Vaughn?
In 2002 Countess Vaughn was happily married to Joseph James, and she has two children named Jaylen James and Aniya. In the year 2005, she got divorced from Joseph James. Later as per the sources, she was in a relationship with David Benjamin Richard Whitten for around ten years. There is no such news of her marital status as of now.
Countess Vaughn’s Net Worth
What is the net worth of Countess Vaughn?
- Countess Vaughn, with a net worth of around $1 million, is renowned for her acting skills and vocals.
- She was honored with numerous awards. She has starred in many films, sung songs, released albums, and also produced films.
- She has gained fame as well as earned well in the entertainment industry. All of her talents in acting and singing added more to her wealth.
- She is immensely loved by her fans which earned her fame and respect for all of her works.
Some Quick Trivia on Countess Vaughn
- She was widely renowned after her appearance on Moesha.
- She released many song albums too.
- She gained more popularity through reality television series.