Celina Jaitley is an Indian actress who mainly appears in Bollywood films. She was born on 24 November 1981 in Shimla, India. A former beauty queen and model, she won the Miss India in 2001 and was the 4th runner-up at Miss Universe 2001. Her first film role was in the 2003 thriller Janasheen. She later had roles in the films Silsiilay (2005), No Entry(2005), Tom, Dick, and Harry (2006) and Golmaal Returns (2008). She also appeared in Shrimathi, a Kannada film directed by Ravi Kumar.
Jaitly is a supporter of the rights and equality of the LGBT community and have been part of many movement related this issue. Celina is married to hotelier Peter Haag and they are the parents of twin boys Winston and Viraaj, born in March 2012.
Celina had two leading roles in 2011 which were Thank you (2011) which didn’t receive much appreciation from the public but did become a commercial success earning around 13 million. She also appeared in the Kannada movie Shrimathi (2011) which was also a big commercial success.
She also appeared in Season’s Greetings in the year 2020 which was a short film on Zee5.
Celina Jaitley’s Basic Personal Info
|Born||24 November 1981 (39 Years)|
|Country||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Height||5ft 7in,170cm,1.70 m|
|Weight||55 kg,125 lbs|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Light Blue|
|Father||V.K Jaitly (Retard Indian Army Colonel)|
|Mother||Meeta Jaitly (Psychologist)|
|Spouse||Peter Haag (Hotelier)|
|Children||Daughter- Arther Jaitly Haag (Born on September 2017)|
Son- Winston Haag, Viraaj Haag (Twin, born on March 2012)
|Net Worth||1 million USD|
|Debut Movie||Hindi- Janasheen (2003)|
Telugu- Suryam (2004)
Kannada- Shrimathi (2011)
|School||City Montessori School, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|College||St. Joseph’s College (B.com)|
|– Chest/Bra||34 B|
|– Waist||25 inches|
|– Biceps/Hips||36 inches|
|Favorite Film||Saving Private Ryan|
|Favorite Actor||Aamir Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Aishwarya Rai Bachcahn|
Hobbies, Likes & Dislikes
|Hobbies||Surfing Internet, Reading, Sketching, Listening to music|
View this post on Instagram
Sepang Circuit Malaysia, Ayur (ayurvedic hair shampoos), Ponds (Dreamflower talc), Margo (skin soap), Gitanjali (Diamond jewels), Jashn (Leading Indian apparels), Proactv (International skin solutions), RICHFEEL (trichology clinics), 18 Again (women’s intimate care).
Controversies & Interesting Facts
- Jaitley started her career from a marketing job in a mobile phone company in Kolkata.
- She participated in a local beauty contest, she won the title at Femina Miss India 2001. She also won the Miss Margo Beautiful Skin, Indiatimes Surfer’s Choice, and MTV’s Most Wanted award.
- In 2001, she featured in Jazzy B’s music video of “Oh Kehri”, which was immensely popular.
- She also featured in music videos for Bombay Vikings.
- In 2004, Jaitly turned down the lead role in Julie because she mentally didn’t agree with the character.
- Jaitly is a supporter of the rights and equality of the LGBT community and supports the gay rights movement in India.
- On 16 April 2009, India’s first gay magazine Bombay Dost, was re-launched by Celina Jaitly in Mumbai.
- In 2014, Jaitly made her singing debut in a music video on gay rights. The video titled ‘The Welcome’ has been reported as the most watched online video at the United Nations.
- There were rumours that Celina has been casted to play the role of Persian princess and star alongside Sean Connery and Orlando bloom in the movie Quest of Scheherezade.
|Phone Number||Not Share Publicly|
|Mobile Number||Not Share Publicly|
Social Media Profile