Cameron Mathison is a distinguished Canadian-American television personality. He has hosted shows like I Wanna Be a Soap Star, Your Place or Mine, etc
Who is Cameron Mathison?
Cameron Arthur Mathison, popularly recognized as Cameron Mathison, is a Canadian TV star. He is equally eminent in both the countries- Canada and America. Mathison has also gained prominence as a host. His famous TV shows are Any Mother’s Son, F/X: The Series, All My Children, Hope & Faith, The Christmas Ornament, Hot in Cleveland, A Christmas To Remember, A Summer to Remember, The Christmas Club, Hannah Swenson Mysteries, and others. The TV star has hosted shows such as I Wanna Be a Soap Star, Daytime Emmy Awards, Your Place or Mine, etc.
Mathison has acted in two films so far- 54 and Washed Up. For his excellence in the television field, the personality has received several honors. In 1999, he received the Soap Opera Digest Award for Outstanding Male Newcomer in All My Children. The actor was again nominated for the same award in 2001 in the category of Outstanding Hero. He received five nominations for the prestigious Daytime Emmy Award.
In 2002, Mathison was nominated for the award in Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series in All My Children. He was again nominated for the award in 2005, 2006, and 2016. The actor is highly followed on social media platforms. With 212 thousand followers on Instagram, 66.2 thousand followers on Twitter, and 177 thousand followers on Facebook.
|Birth Name||Cameron Arthur Mathison|
|Birth Date||August 25, 1969 (Age 52)|
|Birth Place||Sarnia, Ontario, Canada|
|Other Names||Cameron Mathison|
|Parent(s)||Bill Mathison and Loretta Mathison|
|High School||Thornlea Secondary School|
|Active Years||1997- Present|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Hair color||Light brown|
|Spouse(s)||Vanessa Arevalo (2002- Present)|
|Children||Leila Emmanuelle Mathison and Lucas Arthur Mathison|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$4 million|
What does Cameron Mathison do?
- Cameron Mathison is a Canadian actor. He started his acting career by appearing in TV commercials both in the USA and Canada. Mathison featured in the TV movie Any Mother’s Son in 1997 by playing the role of Rich Eastman. In the same year, he appeared in the show F/X: The Series. The actor is widely known for his role Ryan Lavery in the 1998 ABC series All My Children. It ran till 2011. His next major character portrayal was of Dillon Smith in the TV series Hope & Faith. In 2012, he appeared in Desperate Housewives. Mathison is also a successful host. In 2004, he hosted I Wanna Be a Soap Star.
- The personality has also served as a correspondent in the ABC TV show Good Morning America. He has featured in several Hallmark Channel movies. A few of them are Along Came a Nanny and My Gal Sunday released in 2014, A Christmas To Remember in 2016, Very, Very Valentine, and A Summer to Remember in 2018. Mathison made his film debut in 1998 with 54. He played the role of Conman in the 2000 film Washed Up.
Who are Cameron Mathison’s parents?
Cameron Mathison was born to Bill Mathison and Loretta Mathison in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada. He later moved to the USA for career purposes.
Is Cameron Mathison married?
Cameron Mathison has been married to Vanessa Arevalo since 2002. The couple has two kids, namely Leila Emmanuelle Mathison and Lucas Arthur Mathison.
Is Cameron Mathison rich?
Cameron Mathison is a wealthy TV personality. His net worth is $4 million.
- Cameron Mathison’s birth sign is Virgo.
- He appeared in All My Children.
- Mathison is 6.2 feet tall.
View this post on Instagram