Butch Patrick is a well-known American personality who has gained popularity in the fields of acting and music. He appeared in the TV series The Munsters.
Who is Butch Patrick?
Patrick Alan Lilley, officially known as Butch Patrick, is a prominent face in the American television and film industry. Debuting at the age of seven, the artist has come a long way in attaining the love and respect of the audience. Patrick first appeared in the 1961 comedy-fantasy film The Two Little Bears. He is also a musician who learned to play the bass guitar at 22 in 1975. The artist was associated with the music group Eddie and the Monsters, with whom Patrick released his first song. The actor is related to charitable campaigns too. He is mainly a brilliant supporting actor who has made some impressive cameos throughout his acting career.
It is quite unfortunate that a multi-talented artist like Patrick has yet to receive any prestigious recognition. Butch Patrick’s most popular films and TV shows include The Simpsons, Gunsmoke, Bonanza, General Hospital, Adam-12, The Munsters, My Three Sons, I Dream of Jeannie, Rawhide, The Untouchables, Family Affair, Death Valley Days, Daniel Boone, Munster, Go Home!, History of the Sitcom, etc. The veteran has penned down a book titled Munster Memories: A Coffin Table Book, where Patrick shared his experience with the 1960s show, The Munsters.
|Birth Name||Patrick Alan Lilley|
|Birth Date||August 2, 1953 (Age 68)|
|Birth Place||Inglewood, California, USA|
|Other Names||Butch Patrick|
|Parent(s)||Yvonne De Carlo (Surrogate parent)|
Patty Hunt (Mother)
Ken Hunt (Step-Father)
|Sibling(s)||Kerry Lynn Sprick|
|High School||Gardena High School|
|College||Hollywood Professional School|
|Active Years||1961- Present|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Spouse(s)||Leila Murray (2016- Present)|
|Social Media Handles||Twitter|
|Net worth||$350 thousand|
What is Butch Patrick’s profession?
- Butch Patrick is a professional actor and musician. He became famous as a child actor in the early 1960s. Patrick’s legacy as a young actor relies on the love and respect that his fans have bestowed on him throughout his career. At the start of his work-life as an actor, the artist made several appearances in TV commercials and series. At the age of seven, he featured in The Two Little Bears, a comedy-fantasy film. Consequently, the actor made brief appearances in Ben Casey, Alcoa Premiere, Bonanza, My Favorite Martian, Mister Ed, and Rawhide.
- The Real McCoys and General Hospital were the two significant shows where Patrick got recurring roles. In 1964, the actor received one of his considerable breakthroughs. The Munsters aired on the CBS network. Patrick made the character Eddie Munster so famous that it is celebrated to date. His brilliant performance brought many other opportunities shortly; hence he featured in shows like Dream of Jeannie, Death Valley Days, Gunsmoke, The Monkees, Daniel Boone, and Adam-12. Patrick made several cameos in Disney productions such as Way Down Cellar, The Young Loner and The One and Only, Genuine, and Original Family Band. One of the significant roles of the actor was Mark in the 1971 ABC show Lidsville. Has Patrick also contributed to music with singles like Whatever Happened To Eddie? It’s Only Halloween.
Who are Butch Patrick’s parents?
- C was born to Patty Hunt. He is the surrogate son of Yvonne De Carlo. Ken Hunt is the stepfather of the actor, and Kerry Lynn Sprick is his sibling. Patrick is a 68 years old actor born in Inglewood, California, the USA, on August 2, 1953. His bodyweight is 80 kg, and his height is 5.7 inches.
Does Butch Patrick have kids?
- Butch Patrick married Leila Murray in 2016. The couple is together, but there is no information about their kids.
How much does Butch Patrick earn?
- Butch Patrick’s net worth is $350 thousand.
- Butch Patrick played the role of Eddie Munster in The Munsters.
- He attended Gardena High School.
- Patrick’s birth sign is Leo.
View this post on Instagram