Anya Taylor-Joy is an American born British-Argentinian actress who is best known for her critically acclaimed performance as Thomasin in 2015’s horror movie The Witch. Her role as Casey Cooke was also appreciated in the 2016’s horror-thriller movie Split. Born in the US to an English-Spanish photographer and interior designer and a Scottish-Argentine banker, Joy relocated to Argentina as an infant. At the age of six, she moved to London, where she received her education before being scouted as a model at 16.
The future actress was born in Miami, Florida, in a family of immigrants on April 16, 1996. Her mother is a native of England and a Spaniard by blood. Her father has Argentine and Scottish roots. Her father was an international banker but gave it up to race motorboats, and her mother is a psychologist.
Anya was raised in Argentina until the age of six, then moved to London, where the family lived in Victoria. She attended the preparatory school Hill House in Kensington before attending the Northlands School in Argentina and Queen’s Gate School in London and is also a former ballet dancer. Except for Anya, the couple had five children. Her childhood she spent partly in Argentina and partly in the UK.
|Name :||Anya Josephine Marie Taylor-Joy|
|Date of Birth :||April 16, 1996|
|Age :||24 years old|
|Profession :||Actress and Model|
|Birthplace :||Miami, Florida, USA|
|Birth sign :||Aries|
|Hair Color :||Blonde|
|Eye Color :||Hazel|
|Weight :||55 Kg or 121 lbs|
|Height :||5 ft 6 in or 1.69 m|
- Anya Josephine Marie Taylor-Joy was born on April 16, 1996, in Miami, Florida. Anya is the youngest of six children and was born to a mother working in Photography and a former international banker Father. She moved to Buenos Aires as an infant, and at the age of six, she moved to London. She went to preparatory school Hill House in Kensington, London. She also attended Northlands School and Queen’s Gate School.
- She started her modelling career at the age of 16. Later, she shifted toward her acting career after getting contacts while working as a model.
- Anya’s dream of becoming an actress came when she was very young, and it finally became possible when she was offered a modelling job. It wasn’t long until Taylor-Joy received her first part in the Show Business. When she was fourteen, she used her savings to move to New York, and at 16, she left school to pursue acting. Taylor-Joy is attached to star in Nosferatu, a remake of the same name, to be directed by Eggers in her second collaboration with him. She will also star in The Sea Change.
Anya Taylor-Joy Net Worth
What is Anya Taylor Joy worth?
- She has an estimated net worth of around $1 million. Her main income source is her profession as Actress.
How tall is Anya Josephine Marie Taylor-Joy?
- She is 5 ft 6 in or 1.69 m tall and weighs approximately 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has Hazel coloured eyes and blonde coloured hair. Her zodiac sign is Actress and Model.
|Height||5 ft 6 in or 1.69 m|
|Weight||55 Kg or 121 lbs|
- Anya Josephine Marie Taylor-Joy was born on April 16, 1996
- She was born in Miami, Florida, USA.
- Her net worth is $1 million.
- Her zodiac sign is Aries.
- In 2017, Anya Taylor-Joy appeared in the television miniseries ‘The Miniaturist’ as Petronella Brandt.
- That year, she also got to play roles in the Spanish psychological horror flick ‘Marrowbone’ and Cory Finley’s directional debut ‘Thoroughbreds’.
- In 2019, the talented artiste reprised her role as Casey in the movie ‘Glass’.
- In April 2021, Taylor-Joy starred in the drama film Here Are the Young Men, directed by Eoin Macken and based on the novel of the same name by Rob Doyle.
Social Media Profile
View this post on Instagram