Anthony Jeselnik is an exquisite American comedian, writer, and actor. He wrote the first season of the popular show Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
Who Is Anthony Jeselnik?
Anthony Jeselnik is popularly known for his contribution as a comedian, show writer, and actor. He has a reputation as the best performer for roasting Donald Trump in 2011. He was the host of the 2009 TV program Comedy Central Presents. He is known for his performances at Comedy Central Roast and The Jeselnik Offensive. He has also released two live albums, Shakespeare and Caligula. Jeselnik also has a few movies in his name, such as Anthony Jeselnik: Thoughts and Prayers, Miss March, and Down & Dirty with Jim Norton.
Anthony Jeselnik’s Quick Bio
|Birth Name||Anthony Jeselnik|
|Birth Date||December 22, 1978 (Age 42)|
|Birth Place||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Parent(s)||Anthony F. Jeselnik and Stephanie Jeselnik|
|High School||Upper St. Clair High School|
|Profession||Comedian, Writer, Actor|
|Active Years||2001- Present|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$5 million|
Anthony Jeselnik’s Career
- Jeselnik started his career at a young age. He got his breakthrough in 2009 when he hosted Comedy Central Presents. For his great performances, he was named one of the best comedians of the show with others like Nick Kroll, Aziz Ansari, Whitney Cummings, Donald Glover, Matt Braunger, T. J. Miller, Kumail Nanjiani, and Jon Lajoie. In the same year, he wrote the first season of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. In 2010, Anthony released his first album, Shakespeare. And eventually started roasting. In 2011, he roasted Donald Trump on Comedy Central, which became his benchmark as a comedian. He was able to make the audience laugh and also grab their attention.
- His other roasts, like Charlie Sheen in 2011 and Roseanne Barr in 2012, also became popular. The next year, he received the golden chance to host his own Comedy Central series, The Jeselnik Offensive, which appeared in two successful seasons. In 2013, Anthony premiered his first stand-up special, Caligula.
- In 2015, he released his next stand-up special on Netflix, Thoughts, and Prayers. In 2018, he rejoined Comedy Central and produced the weekly show The Jeselnik & Rosenthal Vanity Project. In 2019, Jeselnik released his next comedy special, Fire in the Maternity Ward, on Netflix. He is associated with Anthony Jeselnik: Thoughts and Prayers, Miss March, and Down & Dirty with Jim Norton released in 2015, 2009, and 2008.
Anthony Jeselnik’s Personal information
- Anthony Jeselnik is 42 years old. He was born on December 22, 1978, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. His skin tone is fair, and he has white ethnicity. He is 6.2 feet tall and weighs 70kg. He has blue eyes and black hair. He doesn’t have a tattoo. He attended Upper St. Clair High School and graduated from Tulane University.
- His father’s name is Anthony F. Jeselnik, and his mother is Stephanie Jeselnik. He doesn’t have any siblings. He believes that he is an atheist. He has many social media followers that comprise 1.2 million followers on Twitter and 29.7 k followers on Instagram.
Anthony Jeselnik’s Relationship
- Anthony Jeselnik is single at present. He is reportedly straight and had a relationship with comedian Amy Schumer, but they broke up. He has not married yet and doesn’t have any kids.
Anthony Jeselnik’s Net worth
- Jeselnik has been earning from a young age. He is a prominent and loved stand-up comedian. He has a net worth of $5 million at present.
Anthony Jeselnik’s Trivia
- Anthony Jeselnik is an atheist.
- He wrote the first season of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
- He has graduated from Tulane University.
People Also Search For Chris Farley and Andrew Schulz