Andre Marhold is an American basketball player with an African-American ethnicity; he was born on August 16, 1990, in Pensacola, Florida.
Who is Andre Marhold?
Andre is an international basketball player who played overseas in the Austrian Basketball League. Marhold was born and raised by his parents in the United States. His zodiac sign is Leo, and he came in to notice after he was dating his previous girlfriend, the famous makeup artist Jeffree Star. He completed his high school at North Mecklenburg High School and graduated from Duquesne University.
He attended elementary school less than five miles from the Duquesne campus before moving to North Carolina in 2003. He attended Philip Murray Elementary School in nearby Mt. Oliver prior to moving on to Linton Middle School in Penn Hills. He also attended Pittsburgh’s Knoxville Middle School prior to his family’s move South.
|Birth Name||Andre Marhold|
|Birth Date||August 16, 1990|
|Birth Place||Pensacola, Florida, U.S.|
|High School||North Mecklenburg High School|
|Active Years||2012 – Present|
|Country||United States of America|
|Height||6 feet 7 inches|
|Eye color||Dark brown|
|Girlfriend(s)||Jeffree Star (Ex)|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
What are the career highlights of Andre Marhold?
Andre Marhold is a successful basketball player and played internationally. He completed his graduation from Duquesne University and, at the same time, played 96 games. He played about 9 international games in the Austrian Basketball League in 2013-2014. Speaking of his awards and achievements, he has not received any awards or trophies so far. But we hope he wins one soon. He has been active in his basketball career since the year 2012.
How does Andre Marhold look?
Andre is 6 feet 7 inches tall with a bodyweight 82 Kg; he has dark brown eyes and black hair.
What is the relationship status of Andre?
He had 2 past relationships with Mia, with whom he has a son, and then with makeup artist Jeffree Star with whom he broke up later.
What is the net worth of Andre Marhold?
Andre has a net worth of $2 Million. Amarxii is an American Basketball Player who makes money from several basketball matches. According to the sources, Andre Marhold has an estimated net worth ranging from $1 to $5 million as of the year 2020. Additionally, he receives an annual salary of $210,725 for his profession.
- Andre is an international basketball player who played overseas in the Austrian Basketball League. Marhold was born and raised by his parents in the United States.
- Andre is an international basketball player who played overseas in the Austrian Basketball League.
- At a very early age of 8, he started playing basketball as he was very passionate about sports.
- While Amarxii attended North Mecklenburg High School, he averaged 18 points and 11 rebounds per game.
- Similarly, he scored an average of 17 points and 10 rebounds in North Meck.
- Likewise, he also played for Duquesne University. As per National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), he played 96 games.
- After his graduation, Andre signed a contract with Chin Min Dragons St. Polten on 3rd February 2014.
- Furthermore, he played 9 International games with Chin Min Dragons St. Polten from 2013-14.
- Moreover, he signed another contract with Giessen 46ers on 10th June 2014 and played 33 games for F Pro A.
- Amarxii is an American Basketball Player who makes money from several basketball matches. According to the sources, Andre Marhold has an estimated net worth ranging from $1 to $5 million as of the year 2020. Additionally, he receives an annual salary of $210,725 for his profession.
View this post on Instagram