Alejandra Guzman is a renowned and successful Mexican musician, composer, singer, and actress. She won a Latin Grammy and has flourished in her career.
Who is Alejandra Guzman?
Gabriela Alejandra Guzmán Pinal was born in February 9, 1968 also known as Alejandra Guzman in her profession and also has a nickname “La Reina de Corazones”. She is a versatile and most popular Mexican singer and actress Silvia Pinal and singer Enrique Guzmán. Her high school and college information is not available.
|Birth Name||Gabriela Alejandra Guzmán Pinal|
|Birth Date||February 9, 1968|
|Birth Place||Mexico City, Mexico|
|Other Names||Alejandra Guzmán and nickname La Reina de Corazones|
|Parents(s)||Silvia Pinal (mother) and singer Enrique Guzmán (father)|
|Sibling(s)||Sylvia Pasquel and Viridiana Alatriste (half sisters), Luis Enrique Guzmán (brother)|
|High School||Not Available|
|Profession||musician, composer, singer, and actress|
|Active Years||1988 – Present|
|Height||5 feet 1 inch|
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Spouse(s)||Farell Goodman (m. 1998; div. 1998), Gerardo Gómez (m. 2002; div. 2004)|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net Worth||$20 Million|
What are the career highlights of Alejandra Guzman?
- She has a flourishing and successful career throughout Mexico and the USA; she has sung several duets, been a jury member of reality shows, and served as a coach in La Voz, Mexico. Alejandra has been on several musical tours as well. She is also known as “Queen of Mexican Rock” and has been performing early. With more than 20 million albums sold throughout her career, and the winner of a Latin Grammy, she is one of the most successful Mexican female singers. Throughout her career, she has had success throughout Mexico and the United States. She has done duets with Franco De Vita, Mario Domm, Fonseca, and Gloria Trevi.
- She, along with Trevi, had several duets together and did the Versus Tour together from 2017-2018. She served as judge of the second season of Va Por Ti. She also served as coach of La Voz…México. On July 5, 2018, Telemundo announced Alejandra Guzmán as a coach on La Voz (U.S.). Guzmán joined Luis Fonsi, Carlos Vives, and Wisin as coaches on the Spanish-language version of the NBC singing competition The Voice. In 2020, Amazon announced her star in the Amazon Prime series “El juego de las llaves.”
How does Alejandra Guzman look?
She is 5.1 feet tall with an average body weight. The singer has dark brown eyes and black hair. She was born to actress Silvia Pinal and singer Enrique Guzmán.
What is the relationship status of Alejandra?
Alejandra Guzman married twice and divorced, has a daughter Frída Sofía. However, her relationship with her daughter was estranged, and she accused that Guzman’s father had molested her when she was five years old.
What is the networth of Guzman?
Alejandra Guzman is a successful musician and has a net worth of $20 Million.
- Alejandra Guzman is the most successful Mexican musician, composer, singer, and actress.
- Alejandra Guzman is also known as “Queen of Mexican Rock.”
- Alejandra Guzman has won a Latin Grammy award.
- She served as judge of the second season of Va Por Ti. She also served as coach of La Voz…México. On July 5, 2018, Telemundo announced Alejandra Guzmán as a coach on La Voz (U.S.). Guzmán joined Luis Fonsi, Carlos Vives, and Wisin as coaches on the Spanish-language version of the NBC singing competition The Voice. In 2020, Amazon announced her star in the Amazon Prime series “El juego de las llaves.”
View this post on Instagram