Alana de la Garza is a well-known American actress. She has also been a famous face in television, with appearances in Law & Order, CSI: Miami, etc.
Who is Alana de la Garz
Alana de la Garza is a celebrated American model and actress. She is mainly known for her notable TV appearances. Born and brought up in the USA, Garza observed the transformation and scope in acting, particularly on TV. While growing up, the actress won the Miss Photogenic in Miss El Paso Teen USA, which increased her interest in modeling and acting. Garza started her professional career as a teenager by playing cameos. By noticing her talent and dedication, producers started casting her gradually. She was the brand ambassador of Garnier Nutritioniste cosmetics in 2008.
The actress got nominated and awarded many recognitions in her career. Garza earned nominations for Best Supporting Actress-Television in 2007 and Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Television Series in the following year. She won an Impact Award for the same category in 2008. Garza’s popular TV series include FBI, Criminal Minds, Forever, Do No Harm, Scorpion, etc. She has also acted in films like Bending All the Rules, Mr. Fix It, El Segundo, Are You Here, etc.
|Birth Name||Alana de la Garza|
|Birth Date||June 18, 1976 (Age 45)|
|Birth Place||Columbus, Ohio, USA|
|High School||Coronado High School|
|College||The University of Texas at Austin, The University of Texas at El Paso|
|Profession||Actress, TV personality, Model|
|Active Years||1999- Present|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Spouse(s)||Michael Roberts (2008- Present)|
|Children||Liv Elena, Kieran Thomas Roberts|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$4 million|
Why is Alana de la Garza famous?
- Alana de la Garza is a renowned American TV actress who has a few appearances in films too. With her endeavors, Garza could make her mark in the industry within a few years. She made her debut with the 1999 TV series Mortal Kombat: Conquest. Then in 2001, the actress played the role of Rosa Santos in All My Children. Garza then made several TV appearances in JAG and Las Vegas in 2003, Two and a Half Men, The Mountain in 2004, Smallville, Charmed, and CSI: Miami in 2005. CSI Miami ran for over six years. With these shows, Garza became a known name among the people in the industry.
- The actress then got one of her most significant projects, Law & Order, and its sequels Law & Order: LA and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Garza also acted in films with TV and did a short cameo in the 2002 film Bending All the Rules. In the 2004 film El Segundo, in the 2006 romantic comedy, Mr. Fix It, and in the 2013 film Are You Here. Garza’s other notable TV character is SSA Clara Seger in The Criminal Minds. Her recent show FBI is still running on TV.
- On NBC’s revival of Law & Order, Odelya Halevi (Good Trouble) has been cast as a series regular. In the 21st season of Dick Wolf’s renowned criminal drama, she will portray Assistant District Attorney Samantha Maroun, which starts Feb. 24 2021 as part of a Law & Order Thursday lineup.
Is Alana de la Garza educated?
- Alana de la Garza is highly educated. She attended Coronado High School, USA. The actress graduated from The University of Texas at El Paso. She is a 45 years old American TV actress born on June 18, 1976, in Columbus, Ohio, USA. Manny Garza is the parent of Alana. The actress is 5.9 feet tall and weighs around 56 kg. Garza’s birth sign is Gemini. She has attractive hazel eyes and dark brown hair.
Who is Alana de la Garza’s partner?
- Alana de la Garza has been married to the writer Michael Roberts since 2008. The couple is leading a prosperous marital life with two kids Liv Elena, Kieran Thomas Roberts.
How much does Alana de la Garza earn?
- Alana de la Garza’s net worth is $4 million.
- Alana de la Garza’s birth sign is Gemini.
- She is 5.9 feet tall.
- She was the brand ambassador of Garnier Nutritioniste cosmetics in 2008.
View this post on Instagram