Aditi Rao Hydari is an Indian film actress and dancer who has been currently working in Bollywood and South Indian films. She was born and raised in Hyderabad. Hydari made her acting debut with the Tamil film Srigaram in 2006, which garnered a lot of positive response for her performance in the role of a devadasi. The movie received critical acclaim and fetched several accolades, including three National Film Awards. However, her first film to release in theatres was the 2006 Malayalam film Prajapathi, in which she starred alongside Mammootty.
In 2009, she made her acting debut in Bollywood as a supporting role in Delhi-6, directed by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra. Hydari rose to fame after her performance in the romantic-thriller film Yeh Saali Zindagi, for which she won the Screen Award. Later, she was starred in several successful Hindi films, including the musical Rockstar (2011), the horror thriller Murder 3 (2013), the romantic comedy Khoobsurat (2014), the thriller Wazir (2016), the drama Fitoor (2016), and in a revenge-drama Bhoomi (2017). Hydari starred alongside Farhan Akhtar and Amitabh Bacchan in Wazir(2016). However, one of the movies that she starred in was a big hit in Bollywood and received international recognition. The movie was Padmavat (2018), and she starred alongside Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh and Sahid Kapoor.
Aditi Rao Hydari’s Personal Info
|Name||Aditi Rao Hydari|
|Born||28 October 1986 (24 years old)|
|Country||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India (Now Telangana)|
ft 5in,165 cm,1.65 m
|Father||Late Ehsaan Hydari|
|Spouse||Satyadeep Mishra (separated )|
|Net Worth||10 million USD|
Aditi Rao Hydari Career Highlights
|Debut Movie||South Indian Film: Prajapathi (2006) (Malayalam)
wood: Delhi 6 (2009)
|Awards||Screen Award for Best Supporting Role-Female (Yeh Saali Zindagi, 2012)|
|School||Rishi Valley School, Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh|
|College||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi|
|– Waist||26 inches|
|– Biceps/Hips||34 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Favourite Food||Charu with chawal, Neyi avakayaannammman,
hot chocolate fudge
|Favourite Film||Bollywood: ABCD2, Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam,
Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi
Hollywood: Life is Beautiful, Iris, Pan’s Labyrinth, Love Actually
|Favourite Destination||Turkey, London|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh|
|Favourite Actress||Dia Mirza, Richa Chadha|
|Favourite Fashion||Sanjay Garg, Bibhu Mohapatra|
Hobbies, Likes & Dislikes
|Cars Collection||Ford Endeavour|
- She appeared in Airtel 3G advertisements in April 2011.
Controversies & Interesting Facts
- In 2005 and 2009, it was reported that she was married to Satyadeep Mishra, a Bollywood and television actor. At the same time, the actress had declined to comment on her marital status in a 2012 interview. In a 2013 interview, she mentioned that they were separated.
- There was a rumour that Aditi was behind Farhan Akhtar’s divorce with Adhuna due to his closeness with her as Aditi was sharing screen space with Farhan in the film Wazir (2016)
- In May 2016, she had to attend a fashion show in Noida, but she was caught by traffic police for driving the car on the wrong side of the road.
- In 2015, on Independence Day, Aditi posted a ‘Salute selfie’ but was caught in controversy and criticized for insulting the nation by saluting with the left hand.
- As her mother is a Thumri Dadra singer, she learnt singing at an early age.
- Aditi started learning Bharatanatyam at age six and became a disciple of acclaimed dancer Leela Samson.
- She is Akbar Hydari, former Prime Minister of Hyderabad and the grandniece of Muhammad Saleh Akbar Hydari, former Governor of Assam.
- Filmmaker Kiran Rao is her maternal first cousin.
- She is a member of PETA and is a pet lover.
- Aditi shared 22 kisses with her co-star Arunoday Singh in the film Yeh Saali Zindagi (2011)
- Aditi Rao Hydari is a part of the ‘Street Harassment: L’Oréal Paris super cool initiative, aiming to train around 1 million people throughout the country on how to tackle street harassment by 2022.
- Aditi Rao Hydari is considered a brand favourite for classy campaigns such as the Airtel campaign for a soldier always on duty, the Cadbury campaign, and the campaign for Platinum.
|Phone Number||Not Share Publicly|
|Mobile Number||Not Share Publicly|
Social Media Profile